Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
InveteroDUB

Tirpitz camos for Tirpitz B?

9 comments in this topic

Question

[VION]
Players
3 posts
2,273 battles

Some premium permanent camouflages seem to be discounted and available in the arsenal right now, so my question is, will the Tirpitz skins work for my Tirpitz B?

This is the arsenal right now (pic), but it does not say if they work with the B-types, and I would hate to "waste" 1-2.5K gold on a skin I could not use..

Could do it in the name of science if nobody knows though ;)

Screenshot 2018-12-21 at 07.32.15.png

8 answers to this question

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
370 posts
7,318 battles
8 minutes ago, InveteroDUB said:

Thanks! 

This is what I found on the Wiki page, but I'm gonna listen to you instead because that makes more sense.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Tirpitz_B

Screenshot 2018-12-21 at 07.48.05.png

I think someone has just copy/pasted the whole of Tirpitz wiki page to create the Tirpitz B page and missed this error.

[WTFNO]
Players
204 posts
4,736 battles
25 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

No, they only work for the regular Tirpitz.

offtopic: Which is why these B ships were a terrible idea and should have been a permacamo instead ;-)

• Cool 1

370 posts
7,318 battles
Just now, AmiralPotato said:

offtopic: Which is why these B ships were a terrible idea and should have been a permacamo instead ;-)

Well, they were just for black friday sale, and to be honest they were relatively cheap. If they had been a permacamo for Tirpitz you would have had to already owned Tirpitz to use it, and for Bismarck it would not be much of a sale item as it'd likely be another 1k dub camo, identical is all but looks to Bismarcks existing permacamo.

The B ships are cheaper alternatives and their only downside was no fancy camos, unless you like the black style.

[VION]
Players
3 posts
2,273 battles
4 minutes ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

I think someone has just copy/pasted the whole of Tirpitz wiki page to create the Tirpitz B page and missed this error.

That makes sense, thanks for answers!

2 minutes ago, AmiralPotato said:

Yeah I totally agree! Choosing which one to get was not an easy thing to do, wish they would let me get the camos though :,)

[WTFNO]
Players
204 posts
4,736 battles
1 hour ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Well, they were just for black friday sale, and to be honest they were relatively cheap. If they had been a permacamo for Tirpitz you would have had to already owned Tirpitz to use it

True. What I would have done is sell the black camo in a bundle with the premium ship, with the usual doubloon refund for those already owning the ship. I know I would have bought that ;-)

370 posts
7,318 battles
1 hour ago, AmiralPotato said:

True. What I would have done is sell the black camo in a bundle with the premium ship, with the usual doubloon refund for those already owning the ship. I know I would have bought that ;-)

Remember, no refunds.

:cap_money:

Sign in to follow this