You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mediaman1111

PEF........ I want my money back

239 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
16 posts
10,241 battles

Dont post much, BUT, I have 213 ships in Port and this pile of crap ive spent cash on is a disgrace.

Its like the GZ again expectation and then....a dud

Its totally joyless to play, and playing at Tier 8 is nigh on impossible, even at tier 6 is a challeng.

I want a refund or it buffed to what I thought I was buying. Very unhappy.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[NED]
Players
4,201 posts
11,706 battles

I was afraid of this. Followed cc's and granted: at first PEF seemed OP AF. But after the nerf bat the doubt was too strong. Nice should I win it by some mission which I don't have any clue which one with the current mission spam. But no way I'll be buying it.

[POI--]
Players
3,908 posts
5,023 battles

Unlike GZ, PEF was nerfed months ago, not just shortly prior to release. In fact, since we know it'll be the Christmas ship, the ship has only received a minor buff I think to restore the 2.0 sigma.

[CATS]
Players
14,746 posts
10,882 battles
20 minutes ago, mediaman1111 said:

Dont post much, BUT, I have 213 ships in Port and this pile of crap ive spent cash on is a disgrace.

Its totally joyless to play, and playing at Tier 8 is nigh on impossible, even at tier 6 is a challeng.

You could have read a review, watched a video, waited for feedback on the forum, but no, you are special, you do not need that!

And now you have little tears in your eyes :Smile_sad:

• Cool 12
  • Funny 11
  • Bad 1

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
179 posts
4,738 battles

Ship is scrap in this format.completly useless.But example cossack received a buff as well, hope this PEF will too.If not, ship will just collect dust.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POI--]
Players
3,908 posts
5,023 battles
Just now, Wilkinson87 said:

Ship is scrap in this format.completly useless.But example cossack received a buff as well, hope this PEF will too.If not, ship will just collect dust.

I'm actually waiting for that. Not that I necessarily expect or feel entitled to it, but if she does, might buy her. Otherwise, interesting freebie. For T6 BBs, I got better ships for Ranked Sprint meanwhile.

[L4GG]
Players
1,552 posts
6,285 battles

It's crap? that's it? And why is that?

Certainly must be better than Bayern, after all, it's a premium ship, right?

Bayern it's an ok ship, the shotgun like guns bother some people but for me it's the 25 knots it's major flaw.

So, care to elaborate some more, please.

Despite being a bb, I'm kinda interested because it's an t6 and has turtle back.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
963 posts
7,749 battles
5 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

It's crap? that's it? And why is that?

Certainly must be better than Bayern, after all, it's a premium ship, right?

Bayern it's an ok ship, the shotgun like guns bother some people but for me it's the 25 knots it's major flaw.

So, care to elaborate some more, please.

Despite being a bb, I'm kinda interested because it's an t6 and has turtle back.

Bayern is actually the fastest tier 6 Battleship in game. (That's not a premium lower tier version of a higher tier ship, i.e. Mutsu.) 

PEF is a Battlecruiser. One which Wargaming did not give a lot to in it's fantasy modernisations besides good AA. 

• Cool 2

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
38 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

I was afraid of this. Followed cc's and granted: at first PEF seemed OP AF. But after the nerf bat the doubt was too strong. Nice should I win it by some mission which I don't have any clue which one with the current mission spam. But no way I'll be buying it.

52 minutes ago, mediaman1111 said:

somehow when i see his stats after 7 k games it looks like all ships are crap for him :)

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
16 posts
10,241 battles
9 minutes ago, veslingr said:

somehow when i see his stats after 7 k games it looks like all ships are crap for him :)

Your VERY amusing:) Dont comment on my stats when youve only played 337 games in 2 ship classes mainly tier 1 and 2 and mostly just in August and have only reached tier 4.  I play for fun and my 51.8% win rate is fine with me. So get real :) Happy Xmas

• Cool 1

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
Just now, mediaman1111 said:

Your VERY amusing:) Dont comment on my stats when youve only played 337 games in 2 ship classes mainly tier 1 and 2 and mostly just in August and have only reached tier 4.  I play for fun and my 51.8% win rate is fine with me. So get real :) Happy Xmas

@almost 8 k games and full yellow stats....yeah....it is not a problem in ships...or you can delude yourself and blame everything else for your failure. 

Beta Tester
16 posts
10,241 battles
3 minutes ago, veslingr said:

@almost 8 k games and full yellow stats....yeah....it is not a problem in ships...or you can delude yourself and blame everything else for your failure. 

Please read my OP, its about WG selling a poor performing ship which I am entitled to hate and comment on as other posters have already said on here.

Can I ask WHY you are raising my playing stats when the post is about WG selling a crappy Premium. MY stats have zero bearing on the performance of this ship. Can I ask have you the same comment to all the other PEF slating posts tonight with a smilie on it to make your flame of the poster look 'ok'?

• Cool 1

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
2 minutes ago, mediaman1111 said:

Please read my OP, its about WG selling a poor performing ship which I am entitled to hate and comment on as other posters have already said on here.

Can I ask WHY you are raising my playing stats when the post is about WG selling a crappy Premium. MY stats have zero bearing on the performance of this ship. Can I ask have you the same comment to all the other PEF slating posts tonight with a smilie on it to make your flame of the poster look 'ok'?

- it is not poor performing ship, it is you

- yes you are entitled to your opinion, so am i

- again how you can judge if a ship is crap whn you can not play ANY ship proper?

- also WG did not "cheat you"...you have full stats of a ship on official wiki....

• Cool 2

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
9 minutes ago, mediaman1111 said:

160.000 dmg game in crap ship....maybe it is a captain after all?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
16 posts
10,241 battles
1 minute ago, veslingr said:

- it is not poor performing ship, it is you

- yes you are entitled to your opinion, so am i

- again how you can judge if a ship is crap when you can not play ANY ship proper?

- also WG did not "cheat you"...you have full stats of a ship on official wiki....

- show me these stats that say PEF is NOT a poor performing ship??? Your laughable mate it only came out today! so WHERE are these STATS ?

- show me WHICH ships I cannot 'play proper'

Gimme your answer to above then I wont respond any more. 

I see you your WInrate has 'improved' to 38% now you have hit the heights of tier 4 :)

At this rate of improvement up the tiers you'll be at 0% when you get a tier 10 ship so 'enjoy' nighty night xx

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
18 hours ago, mediaman1111 said:

NONE

*edit

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx
Stats shaming
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 3

[TAW]
Players
83 posts
3,815 battles

Only had a couple of games in PEF, nice looking ship, quicker turret traverse would be nice though.

• Cool 1

[HOME]
Players
1,682 posts
9,146 battles
1 hour ago, mediaman1111 said:

You could ask for an exchange with the G Cesare?

That ship is way more balanced...

• Funny 1

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
4 minutes ago, mediaman1111 said:

- show me these stats that say PEF is NOT a poor performing ship??? Your laughable mate it only came out today! so WHERE are these STATS ?

Gimme your answer to above then I wont respond any more. 

I see you your WInrate has 'improved' to 38% now you have hit the heights of tier 4 :)

At this rate of improvement up the tiers you'll be at 0% when you get a tier 10 ship so 'enjoy' nighty night xx

and here are stats of a ship 

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Prinz_Eitel_Friedrich

how after this you can say you got cheated...you got exactly what they officially stated in this wiki

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
1 hour ago, veslingr said:

When I see yours I think "re-roll" with an unhealthy obsession with stats.

• Cool 9

[SCRUB]
Players
1,987 posts
56 minutes ago, mediaman1111 said:

Dont comment on my stats when youve only played 337 games in 2 ship classes mainly tier 1 and 2 and mostly just in August and have only reached tier 4.

What relevance has his number of battles to you just being very average player?

Because if it is relevant in your mind, than you've just been told by someone with more battles under his belt than yourself - in the very 4th post - that you just mimimi...

Maybe you should:

get real :)

I play for fun

Oh, that excuse...  :Smile_teethhappy:

and my 51.8% win rate is fine with me.

It's good to aim high in life... :Smile_medal:

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
1 minute ago, antenociti said:

When I see yours I think "re-roll" with an unhealthy obsession with stats.

Or "main is under law problem"

When we talk about critics it is very important that person who criticise something is competent 

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
Just now, veslingr said:

Or "main is under law problem"

When we talk about critics it is very important that person who criticise something is competent 

Stat-shaming to "prove" a point is pretty poor, doing so whilst on a re-roll account with bloated stats is even poorer.

It's not needed. Stop doing it.

(PEF seemed OK to me)

• Cool 9

[DIKI]
Players
988 posts
295 battles
3 minutes ago, antenociti said:

Stat-shaming to "prove" a point is pretty poor, doing so whilst on a re-roll account with bloated stats is even poorer.

It's not needed. Stop doing it.

(PEF seemed OK to me)

I will always look stats of a player who gives critic to a ship. It is single most important thing in giving "weight" to his word. 

Can you explain to me re rolled account on which last game was 4 months ago?