You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Snowflakes - please comment with your daily progress in number of battles won and type of ships used

49 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
770 posts
11,990 battles

The snowflakes are here and I would like to know people progress if any on a daily basis 

Example - Today I knocked 57 snowflakes off of various ships - 56 on T5 plus destroyers and 11 IJN and Clone heavy cruisers (67 battles)

1950 steel and 34300 coal (not including 5% from clan building)

Still all the rest of the cruiser apart from IJN, all the battleships, aircraft carriers and then the lower tier premium ships do do 

• Boring 2

[DAVY]
Players
1,534 posts
9,005 battles

progress - none, i'm still stuck in work on my last day (9am - 9pm) before xmas, thanks for reminding me...

[ADRIA]
Players
295 posts
10,626 battles

Cleared everything up to tier 8. In CO OP of course. 

• Cool 1

[DC-DK]
Players
2,065 posts
23,520 battles

Been knocking steel snowflakes of 45 ships still 23 to go and then gone coal mining for 93150 coal

Beta Tester
3,894 posts
13,807 battles

As I am in utterly no need for more coal - not really anything I would want to buy with it, that I don't have enough coal already - I only got the coal for using ships to do the "get base exp (from wins)" for the daily/Dreadnaught mission... didn't bother to remember how much it was... don't think of it as important...

Players
1,583 posts
6,235 battles

Played all 44 ships I have with these things on it...

Does this mean I have to clean them tomorrow again?

Hoped this was a one time thing...

Dayum...

• Funny 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,110 posts
4,185 battles

I collected my 2250 steel as scheduled plus 24.3k coal, so nearly half whaat I'm supposed to get.

The good news is that it allowed me to finish the 1st directive easily (I will be with my family until next thursday), but no luck with the santa containers, I even got a SC with the daily ones but only got 100 speed flags.

And the worst thing is that I redid my math and wih the changes to the snowflakes steel rewaards, I can't get Flint now, after collecting all the steel you can get for free from directives and missions, I will miss nearly 300 steel ...

:Smile-angry:

[H_FAN]
Players
1,938 posts
22,448 battles
17 minutes ago, NoirLotus said:

I collected my 2250 steel as scheduled plus 24.3k coal, so nearly half whaat I'm supposed to get.

The good news is that it allowed me to finish the 1st directive easily (I will be with my family until next thursday), but no luck with the santa containers, I even got a SC with the daily ones but only got 100 speed flags.

And the worst thing is that I redid my math and wih the changes to the snowflakes steel rewaards, I can't get Flint now, after collecting all the steel you can get for free from directives and missions, I will miss nearly 300 steel ...

:Smile-angry:

Coupon?

[DC-DK]
Players
2,065 posts
23,520 battles
11 minutes ago, NoirLotus said:

Coupon was already taken into account ...

Buy a couple of T-VIII premiums or the steel monster campaign :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:  Or wait for next ranked season

[NED]
Players
4,180 posts
11,672 battles

IDK if it's either a bug or my clanmate didn't see it right. He had whiped a flake from playing his Musashi. Only to get the amount credited in coal.... Are there more people having this?

[L4GG]
Players
1,528 posts
6,198 battles

I don't have a clue, to be honest.

I had those snowflakes in my ships I knocked out some of them of my favourite ships, and then resume to play the same ships, but 0 steel .

[WCWVE]
Players
770 posts
11,990 battles

Still knocking snowflakes off of various ships

So far today 15 US cruisers tiers 5 or more and 10 Russian cruisers T5 or more 

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,969 posts
16 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Snowflakes - please comment with your daily progress in number of battles won and type of ships used

But, but, but, but, but, but... why?

[WCWVE]
Players
770 posts
11,990 battles

Total for today 79 ships had there snow flakes removed (80 battles as 1 loss)

Grand total 146 ships cleaned for 147 battles played 

Have now cleared all cruisers from T5 upwards and and all destroyers from T5 upwards 

Also cleared - all IJN battleships, US, German and British T8 plus battleships 

Still to clear

US, German and British T5 to T7 battleships, French Battleships, Italian Battleships, Russian battleship (this includes premium ships)

All aircraft carriers 

All premiums below tier 5

• Boring 1

Players
3,545 posts
7,307 battles
10 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

I have like 200 ships

image.png.56b0aee1515aa33a08f9752acbecd2ce.png

80 boats in coop takes loong time. Not sure if even want to knock 200:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1