You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dirty_Dunc

CV's in New Ranked Sprint battles doesn't bode well

35 comments in this topic

Players
2,109 posts
16,647 battles
Am 20.12.2018 um 18:47, Dirty_Dunc sagte:

Suddenly including Carriers in Ranked Sprint Battles flys in the face of everything that Wargaming has previously acknowleged.

What do you mean by "suddenly"? They were included in the last Ranked Sprint as well.

[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles
21 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

aircraft *horrible disease*

and u said to leave out horrible diseases in topics, dont worry i can remember along time back . and yet here u hint of it lol

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/71906-what-build-on-fletcher-utility-or-edited-build/

[NED]
Players
4,385 posts
12,087 battles
2 hours ago, Ysterpyp said:

and u said to leave out horrible diseases in topics, dont worry i can remember along time back . and yet here u hint of it lol

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/71906-what-build-on-fletcher-utility-or-edited-build/

Hence I didn't mention it. As you rightfully quoted my words... Hinting =/= naming it or is it?

I don't get your point though. If I didn't know better I'd say you were not joking. But to be sure: enlighten me please my friend.

[CROCO]
Players
1,380 posts
8,129 battles

Well. I play with my Ryujo, and I know damn well how to play it. I only need some of protection and it's a total guaranteed win (if anybody doesn't believes this, you can check my stats).
Still, I don't know how to teamplay (in my mind teamplay = Win regardless of what the team does, even if the entire team goes to the corner without even shooting). Which sometimes I DID managed to (otherwise I wouldn't have this winrate in cvs)... But still...
I tried to use the "looking for division" option, but despite stating what I'm looking for, it seems that nobody bothers to read about it and recruits whoever it's on that quevue...

Edited by Sargento_YO
Too drunk to properly write.

[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles
20 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Hence I didn't mention it. As you rightfully quoted my words... Hinting =/= naming it or is it?

I don't get your point though. If I didn't know better I'd say you were not joking. But to be sure: enlighten me please my friend.

Hinting is kinda the same as mentioning it don't u think? anyway have a good Christmas :)

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,385 posts
12,087 battles
3 hours ago, Ysterpyp said:

Hinting is kinda the same as mentioning it don't u think? anyway have a good Christmas :)

Touche and rightfully so. Thank you for your insight and correction. I think I made my POV clear now about CV's in this game. No need to make it a whining one.