Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ygtozkn1903

maybe in the future a german aircraft carrier line??

12 comments in this topic

[HAIFU]
Players
3 posts
2,205 battles

we know british aircraft carriers is coming but germans aircraft carriers?

germans had 3 german aircraft carrier designs in world war 2

first is well-known graf zeppelin at t8 but we have it as premium but she had second ship called Peter Strasser that was cancelled

2cnb59h.thumb.jpg.41346b4a6b32a14842b592a77992df68.jpg

second is aircraft carrier Weser at t6 actually builded as heavy cruiser seydlitz but hitler ordered to convert it to aircraft carrier

ger_cv7.gif.f72ececc1278a1416360934ea7004e8a.gif

third is aircraft carrier elbe at t4 , a passenger liner potsdam converted to aircraft carrier

1321307550_ger_cv8(1).gif.27019a09f665aa56d80fb8d7bc50d0f5.gif

fourth one is actually wargaming-fabricated one that looks like this but longer..name t10 Manfred von Richtofen

aircraft_carrier_immelmann_by_khyron2000-d349hon.thumb.png.e03ebd1ad417d2433effea4dab3a36ca.png

attention:last one is not designed by me!!

gameplay:

they will have very accurate bombers and rocket planes but torpedo bombers will have very bad damage and health 

since they are german ships they can use hydro(expect elbe) and their secondaries are going to be monsteruios same  as graf zeppelin

tell me your opinion to me and if they you like them show them to wargaming so they can think about these

• Cool 4

[4_0_4]
Players
4,319 posts
10,731 battles

Considering they dropped the amount of CV per line down to 4, we can expect some more nations to get CVs.

[NL-UK]
Players
13 posts
1,411 battles

It would be nice to see more variations of CVs for sure! Oh, those bombers will most likely be paper cruisers’ nightmares.

Great post, hopefully it gets noted.

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,660 posts
1,442 battles

Well the Russian BB line brings us to WoT levels of made up paper so why not a German cv line at this point?

I'm expecting a British pycrete iceberg ship next year

• Cool 1

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,062 posts
6,701 battles

Lolno.

Also WG already stated that GZ would be the only german CV in the game. (It's the reason they wanted to make it "special")

It's even worse than russian papership, it's pure fantasy. Even a French CV line would be less stupid and that's already something ridiculous.

Players
460 posts
245 battles
18 hours ago, ShinGetsu said:

Lolno.

Also WG already stated that GZ would be the only german CV in the game. (It's the reason they wanted to make it "special")

It's even worse than russian papership, it's pure fantasy. Even a French CV line would be less stupid and that's already something ridiculous.

Yeah they said the mutant was never going to be sold and well they sold it three times already, so don't hold anything wargaming says to light too much.

Too be honest i could careless about 'paper' ships as long as they are balanced (too some degree) and offer new and interesting ways to play in the same class or in general.

I mean animu tanks were added to world of tanks at somepoint so anything is possible.

*furiously pats shingetsususu on the head*

[4_0_4]
Players
4,319 posts
10,731 battles
On 12/24/2018 at 2:48 PM, ShinGetsu said:

WG stated many things, including subs being unsuitable for this game.

Yet they tested them.

[NL-UK]
Players
13 posts
1,411 battles
42 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

WG stated many things, including subs being unsuitable for this game.

Yet they tested them.

WG HQ: Subs are unsuitable.... BUT then we get Premium subs 🤔

[ICI]
Players
10 posts
962 battles

I like the way you think.

Your idea could definiately create panic in-game, and people would probably pay more attention to the carriers than they already do.:cap_wander: I like it. I hope to see german sailing airports in-game, sometime in the future :Smile_popcorn: