Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

Buff Stalingrad

17 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,191 posts
5,517 battles

Yeah.. lets see how they will own all the enemy team just by sitting bow on next to a cap!

[SHAD]
Players
383 posts

The Alabama also needs a buff,

The Alabama ST has a much higher winrate and average damage. Fix it Wargaming!

:fish_haloween:

• Funny 3

[POTA]
Players
54 posts
4,677 battles

Think I prefer the Stalingrad in a nice shade of grey   (when I see it obviously as I don't own it)

Players
3,801 posts
6,004 battles
6 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

by sitting bow on next to a cap!

Bow on? Full Broadside is the only way to go !! Need to make use of all those great OP gunzz :cap_cool:

• Funny 2

[NED]
Players
4,289 posts
11,774 battles
26 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Bow on? Full Broadside is the only way to go !! Need to make use of all those great OP gunzz :cap_cool:

That's right! Every toddler can see clearly that part has the thickest armour!!! 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[DAVY]
Players
329 posts
8,481 battles
35 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

This thread is for all the incoming new-steelers who bought the "OP-ship" and got completely wrecked in it. :Smile_trollface:

How dare you. I saw the topic, immediately thought: "I gotta see this! Popcorn-smiley-time!". And now this.

• Funny 4

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,238 posts
11,727 battles

It's time for that meme picture again...

My clan laugh at my ignorance as they look like wrestlers to me :cap_haloween:

4h6kw5s67hz11.png

• Funny 5

[JRM]
Players
1,079 posts
14,153 battles

I think radar range should be extended to the current max detection range ship has (when all modules apply) its ridiculous that you can be detected when you fire your guns without beeing able to detect the ship spotting you, its an unfair advantage, has to be fixed, also sec accuraccy reload and range could use some love, oh and a smoke generator would be nice as well with a nerf to the smoke bloom ofc these current bb like values are clearly wrong on a cruiser no? :Smile_trollface:

[DAVY]
Players
329 posts
8,481 battles

And fix the turning circle. Make a hard turn east on the 2-line and end up at 10-line being called a border hugger with your nose still pointing straight to the east. How are you supposed to kite in that thing if it doesn't turn on a dime?

@Negativvv: [SCRUBS] won't like that.

• Funny 2

Players
1,516 posts
13,290 battles
50 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

@Negativvv: [SCRUBS] won't like that.

Sure. But while we are at it buff the Belfast, Flint needs radar and heal, Conqueror needs be like it was in testing. With the radar. Oh. And make a Swedish fantasy DD with 50mm bow and stern armor. 250mm side armor. 12 460mm guns 200k hp. Heal and rockets!!! Yes!! Lets change the name of the game to World of fantasy and fairytale aswell. GG. 

• Boring 1

[JRM]
Players
1,079 posts
14,153 battles

Swedish? Why are you giving away the specs if the new glorious *** steel t10 dd away? They are NDS u know?

Players
1,516 posts
13,290 battles
29 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Swedish? Why are you giving away the specs if the new glorious *** steel t10 dd away? They are NDS u know?

Why not? Its fantasy anyways. Ok. So say its from the Zimbabwe then. The Zimbabwe Navy! 

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
1,271 posts
7,833 battles

What about stupid thread.

While there are indeed these special people who enter the forum from time to time to starting "buff XX" threads which are completly nonsensical, creating threads like this one jerking off about his own superiority while creating a narrative of the stupid others is pretty questionable. Especially since those new events will not give you anywhere enough steel to buy the Stalingrad even in the best case scenario, and the amount of steel the average user will get will be more or less negligible.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,556 posts
9,775 battles

Yeah, buff plz. The ship is so UP that I developed a splitting headache actually preventing me from playing alltogether. It's so bad it makes my physically ill. :cap_fainting:

• Funny 1