Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dehtre

The Steel Monsters - full reward list

29 comments in this topic

[OP]
Beta Tester
94 posts
5,026 battles

Thanks to @Kenliero for streaming the campaign contents!

Just for clarification - this is for the paid campaign.

Some mission requirements highlights:

• Any tier V-X ships
  • Random, Co-op, Ranked and some for Clan Battles
  • 5 stages, 1-3 stars per task, 7-8 stars to unlock final one
  • Simple tasks requiring ribbons, XP, FXP, commander XP, damage etc.
  • None of the tasks are restricted to "one battle" or "win" etc.

Full reward list:

• 4000 steel
  • 4 Big Santa Crates
  • 1 Mega Santa Crate
  • 28 WoWS premium days
  • 20 New Year Streamer camo
  • 10 New Year 2017 camo
  • 10 Type 3 - New Year camo
  • 10 Frosty Fir Tree camo
  • 3 Mosaic camo
  • 3 Asian Lantern camo
  • 3 Spring Sky camo
  • 10 Sierra Mike signals
  • 10 Indie Delta signals
  • 10 November Foxtrot signals
  • 10 Victor Lima signals
  • 10 Indie Yankee signals
  • 10 Mike Yankee Soxisix signals
  • 10 Juliet Charlie signals
  • 10 November Echo Setteseven signals

• Cool 10

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
1,061 posts
8,558 battles

The bundle confuses me (and 'm at work so grabbing a few minutes between patients) - is this the 'free' campaign?

4,888 posts
9,393 battles
1 minute ago, Mr_Tayto said:

The bundle confuses me (and 'm at work so grabbing a few minutes between patients) - is this the 'free' campaign?

No, that's the 49,99€ 'Steel Monsters' campaign.

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
717 posts
11,878 battles
1 minute ago, Allied_Winter said:

No, that's the 49,99€ 'Steel Monsters' campaign.

Ouch. Hope it is not time limited.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,476 posts
7,916 battles

Didn't notice this topic earlier. Would of posted video here, but video is there in the gameplay, if you people want to check every stage and objective.

Players
989 posts
8,105 battles

56 dollars? Eff off Wargaming, that's such a blatantly inflated cash grab I'm tempted to open a topic calculating the individual cash value of each item. I guarantee it's not even close to the 50 euros asking price. 

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,854 posts
17,265 battles

So 15 Euro of crates +8euro of Doubloons  + 4000 steal and a bunch of Camo/flags the flags are not even the Dragon Economic flags.. that means  4000 steal is worth about 27 euro... 4/5  the cost of the Atlanata.. Except if you buy this mission and the end you are 1/3 of the way to the Flint....

or 12/15 the cost of Atlanta for 5/15 the cost of the flint.  If you need Doubloons the package is more attractive  but I have almost 30k and not much content in game to buy that i don't already have

Sorry Wargaming I love you and your games but this is WAY to steep for me

• Cool 6

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,649 posts
8,132 battles
37 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

So 15 Euro of crates +8euro of Doubloons  + 4000 steal and a bunch of Camo/flags the flags are not even the Dragon Economic flags.. that means  4000 steal is worth about 27 euro... 4/5  the cost of the Atlanata.. Except if you buy this mission and the end you are 1/3 of the way to the Flint....

or 12/15 the cost of Atlanta for 5/15 the cost of the flint.  If you need Doubloons the package is more attractive  but I have almost 30k and not much content in game to buy that i don't already have

You forgot the Premiumtime and the indeed rather special 9 asian supercamos (3 each)

I bet WG also calculated a considerable amout of the price on the 50 100% xp camos.

Still a rather steep prize tag indeed.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,854 posts
17,265 battles
1 hour ago, Miessa3 said:

You forgot the Premiumtime and the indeed rather special 9 asian supercamos (3 each)

I bet WG also calculated a considerable amout of the price on the 50 100% xp camos.

Still a rather steep prize tag indeed.

very good point the prem time makes a big difference... (But i still have 330 day left) camos i have over about 1800 that give at least 100% +XP and over 1000 that give other XP values.

if there was a package for the mission and the mission alone for 15 or even 2ß Euro i may have been tempted.. But i just dont want or need the extra stuff..

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts
3 hours ago, T0byJug said:

I can afford to spend the money, but I won't be doing so, it looks like awful value. Plus the package includes silver credits that I could NEVER spend as I have over 400 million credits already.

Bad value and far too much grind, I spent a lot last Christmas and nothing this year as I've simply no reason to support them at the moment. Plus the CV rework looks like it might make the game miserable to play soon, so I might hang up my skippers cap for good.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
923 posts
2,691 battles
1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

I can afford to spend the money, but I won't be doing so, it looks like awful value. Plus the package includes silver credits that I could NEVER spend as I have over 400 million credits already.

Bad value and far too much grind, I spent a lot last Christmas and nothing this year as I've simply no reason to support them at the moment. Plus the CV rework looks like it might make the game miserable to play soon, so I might hang up my skippers cap for good.

It's the submarines that worry me more....

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,402 posts
8,795 battles
1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Plus the CV rework looks like it might make the game miserable to play soon

I'm worried about this too; my plan is to wait and see, and if the game becomes unplayable as a result of the CV changes, I'll flee back to WOT - I've been away long enough now that my burn-out there has subsided...

Whatever happens, I'm guessing we'll have at least a couple of months of disruption before the kinks are ironed out (or WG just revert to what went before) - best case.

• Cool 1

Players
134 posts
5,010 battles

Yes it's a bit of a cash grab, but they've also marked it at that price to dissuade people from buying it as too many people would be like 4k steel for 10 euros then everyone would be getting the steel ships which are supposed to be for those who have grinded it out.

[KAKE]
Players
1,780 posts
4,197 battles
21 minutes ago, DuneDreamer said:

They will not allow a rework to destroy their revenue stream.

They may not realize before it's too late.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

The height of the pay wall really puts me off, as does the bad T6 German Hood.

I'll likely give Steel Monsters a miss even if grinding it gets me a Stalingrad.

YY nerf, CV rework, Submarines and probably other things mean I play less and less these days. I'm surprised I care enough to grind the Dreadnaught missions!

[IDDQD]
Players
2,024 posts
17,999 battles

I was lucky that I won this campaign on WG Stream, thanks @YabbaCoe :Smile_honoring:

Yesterday I finished first final task and got Ashitaka from gained santa gift, hope there will be more ships. For free great. For money, not sure, price is quite high.  

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
1,780 posts
4,197 battles
2 minutes ago, DuneDreamer said:

Don't worry. They'll not hand over the rework to Dasha and Alena!

Of course we should worry. Everything we've seen so far of the cv rework and wg's communication about it suggests that the developers are genuinely oblivious to how bad it is.

There is a very real possibility that the cv rework can make the game bad enough that player numbers become unsustainable before wg have time to understand it and react.

[TEC]
Beta Tester
175 posts

I have zero sympathy for players paying 50 euros to participate in a WOWS campaign (where the players themselves also have to do actual work to get rewards).

To add, you will just encourage WG to go even further down the P2W yellow brick road with their games, if you do.

That's all.

• Cool 1

Players
499 posts
2 minutes ago, thoso1973 said:

I have zero sympathy for players paying 50 euros to participate in a WOWS campaign (where the players themselves also has to do actual work to get rewards).

To add, you will just encourage WG to go even further down the P2W yellow brick road with their games, if you do.

That's all.

You are right but some players want to have the steel ships in their port and on the other hand WG have to make some revenue in order to maintain staff, updates, new content and servers. However, 4k steel for EUR 50 is a big NO.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this