You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

Collector's Club Launch

212 comments in this topic

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,267 posts
15,524 battles
On 4/23/2020 at 6:35 PM, Lexmechanic said:

I'm happy to report that on the official WoWs stream, @MrConway confirmed, that new levels of the Collectors Club are in the works on on the development side. No dates yet but it is indeed happening. Thanks MrC!

Not a moment too soon as I just bought my 330th ship.

• Cool 1

[KVA]
Players
1 post
20,110 battles

Hello,

Just been informed about winning a gift?!!!! MANY THANKS WG WOW!!! BANZAI, BRAVO!

• Cool 1

Players
1,911 posts
6,509 battles

Hit 250 today though I was doing pretty good until I read -

On 5/10/2020 at 7:34 PM, Hanse77SWE said:

Not a moment too soon as I just bought my 330th ship.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, there's at least another 80 ships out there!!!!!!!!

b3f29fa65affe7d332f1b8561bdd007b.gif

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,267 posts
15,524 battles
On 6/11/2020 at 8:07 PM, IanH755 said:

Oh sweet baby Jesus, there's at least another 80 ships out there!!!!!!!!

That was a while ago. Sitting on 342 345 now.

There are close to 400 ships in the game.

EDIT: Checked the Wiki and there are 414 ships including non released ones.

[COBRA]
Players
77 posts
14,748 battles

anyone have comment on new collector emblems? They look very awful and odd. 

Why make ugly ones when we have preety ones?

New emblem "Collector. Gold" for collecting 350 ships was added in the game. The "Collector" emblems' design was also changed. With the addition of "Collector. Gold" emblem high-grade emblems would be almost the same visually. 

10.jpg

Players
1,911 posts
6,509 battles

Having only just got my 250 ship emblem a few weeks ago I think I made my feelings quite clear in the thread in the Gameplay Section but I'll repeat it here -

13 hours ago, IanH755 said:

I vented my disgust at these filthy pieces of :etc_swear: on the Reddit thread about them. I've got the current 250 ship Emblem because I really like it, whereas this lump of fetid dog :etc_swear: is a :etc_swear:'ing disgrace for the amount of effort people put in to get 250+ ships.

When these putrid, stinking abominations are put on the Live Server, I'll be selling the ships I don't regularly use because the only reason I kept them was for the current emblem, which now appears to have been redesigned by a blind 104 year old who repeatedly smashed their face into an etch-a-sketch whilst being sat in a working :etc_swear:'ing blender.

TL:DR - not a fan really.

It case that isn't clear enough - I could understand (but not approve) if ALL the 30+ emblems were being remade like this, but to only redesign the Ship Collectors AND make them so bloody ugly is an insult to the hard work and dedication that players have made to be able to keep so many ships.

The Art/3D Modelling department have, until now, been the last teams to still be producing fantastic work without WG's management screwing everything up for them - until now. If I could find which ever "person" at WG decided to change these emblems I would take their mother out for a delicious seafood dinner and then never call her again! :Smile-angry: