You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

Collector's Club Launch

129 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
1,765 battles

I was given a notice that I had received some kinda patch or something. anyway, what does this do for me other than looking good (maybe? haven't seen it myself)?

sinc. merry Xmas

theDNOBsaint

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,326 posts
Vor 47 Minuten, Valinrista sagte:

No news on the Arsenal/Premium shop collector exclusive thingy though ? 

What do you mean?

[SHEN]
Players
92 posts
11,846 battles
9 hours ago, Klopirat said:

What do you mean?

When teh collector's club was announced they talked about a hidden part of the Arsenal as well as the premium shop with exclusive offers (they hinted at ships for doubloons that are not in the tech tree and possibly sales of premium ships for €€€ before their release). But it seems the idea have been scratched since we have no news about this.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,326 posts
Vor 24 Minuten, Valinrista sagte:

When teh collector's club was announced they talked about a hidden part of the Arsenal as well as the premium shop with exclusive offers (they hinted at ships for doubloons that are not in the tech tree and possibly sales of premium ships for €€€ before their release). But it seems the idea have been scratched since we have no news about this.

In the announcement for the collectors club on the RU server a few months ago it was written that such stuff is NOT part of the club any longer

Zitat

In the framework of the new policy of working with the community, one of the principles of which is the availability of any (not rewarded or exclusively reserved for partners) goods to all players, we decided not to deal with the development of the new concept of the Premium Club store, and instead try to put it on sale, in one way or another, as many ships and property as possible for absolutely all players. Thus, the need for a separate store for the club will disappear.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/78200-collectors-club/?do=findComment&comment=2487950

[CAPT]
Players
271 posts
9,786 battles

I have all these collectable/premium low tier ships (Mikasa, etc.), I rarely use. :cap_book:

When is WG going to have a major event featuring these tier IV and below ships?:cap_horn:

[CAPT]
Players
271 posts
9,786 battles
10 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

@MrConway o/ we could rly use a collector title on forum :) all who  have 200 ships or so :)

What about players like me that have over 100 ships on more than one server?:cap_cool:

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts
5 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

What about players like me that have over 100 ships on more than one server?:cap_cool:

i think , we can share :)

[RM_MN]
Players
12 posts
7,267 battles

The Collector Club would mean nothing if we did not get exclusive offers. Any player can get 250 ships (I just got my most exclusive badge, with my purchase of USS Black this evening - my little Christmas present). As such, anyone can become a member of the Collector Club, and anyone can have the same exclusive access. As such, the Premium/Collector store is something that Wargaming should implement, even for World of Tanks. Those of us who have 250 ships and 300 tanks are the ones giving WG the most support.

• Cool 2

[IRON7]
Players
853 posts
739 battles

It is my humble opinion that this idea is just another waste of Developer resources.

A new 'patch' to narcissistically look at?

How about the Developers make a Clan Flag slot for sale? I'd prefer to look at that.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
168 posts
5,801 battles

Prinz Eitel Friedrich became my ship number 200 in the port.

image.png.7428ca7bca7f8a86392708b55735c0b6.png

• Cool 1