You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NoobySkooby

Tier 9's.........

18 comments in this topic

[-5D4-]
Players
52 posts
1,413 battles

For sale, wasn't there a tier 9 for sale earlier this year, this very fact WoW's did this worried a lot of the WoT's community, and if this is a continuing trend, will the Missouri be on sale at any time?

In fact did it not used to be in the tech tree?

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

it was in the tech tree for free XP.... 

It has been removed permanently... There was little chance it will ever return

Players
262 posts

Doubt you will see the Missouri ever return back for sale in-game. The only way I can see you getting that ship now, is in special containers like the Xmas ones currently being sold with a very rare chance of getting it.

• Cool 1

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,007 posts
8,063 battles
34 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

For sale, wasn't there a tier 9 for sale earlier this year, this very fact WoW's did this worried a lot of the WoT's community, and if this is a continuing trend, will the Missouri be on sale at any time?

In fact did it not used to be in the tech tree?

Missouri is the Type59 of WoWs. People literally gamble 2-300 euros on lootboxes for a chance to get her.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,539 posts
9,018 battles
3 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Yes I have done the lootbox's to no avail, but hey ho worth a try, why was she removed from the tech tree?

it was breaking the games economy - making too many credits

Quality Poster
3,334 posts
8,375 battles
11 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Yes I have done the lootbox's to no avail, but hey ho worth a try, why was she removed from the tech tree?

7 minutes ago, Salentine said:

it was breaking the games economy - making too many credits

Official answer was: OP due to having radar and thus being less vulnerable when pushing into DDs.

And lets see how much of her economy stays after WG touches the economy of Warships.

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,644 battles

I was going to say "You will never see the Missouri on sale for cash" but, now I wouldn't be surprised if one day it could be, and who could blame WG. 

Look at Steel, when it was added to the game, it was a reward for the best of players that could buy elite ships as more rewards, but now you can buy steel campaigns for ridiculous money and buy your way to the elite ships. Like I said, who can blame WG, Money will always come before balance and experience.

578104460_DesktopScreenshot2018_12.20-09_53_14_44.thumb.png.b291f15578016466dcc4b3a8e0a3b0a4.png

Players
3,577 posts
7,340 battles
37 minutes ago, kfa said:

Missouri is the Type59 of WoWs. People literally gamble 2-300 euros on lootboxes for a chance to get her.

Gamble heavy money to get overhyped Iowa... best idea EVAR

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
1,680 posts
9,138 battles
1 hour ago, kfa said:

There's been posts of people spending around a thousand. And that's only the few brave enough to admit that.

Working exactly as intended. First time I could ever say that without an (implied) "/s".

Players
262 posts

Can't see why they should add it back, not when people are gambling money on a "one armed slot machine" containers, on the rare chance of getting it in one. If people are daft enough to pay money on them hoping to get it, then they don't really have any reason to add it back.

It's called dangling a carrot.

• Cool 1

[-5D4-]
Players
52 posts
1,413 battles

So WoW's does not have a an advent calendar like WoT's does, where maybe for one day you can buty xyz rare ships?

Shame, anyways still enjoying this way more then WoT's.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,735 battles
On 12/20/2018 at 9:50 AM, ColonelPete said:

Missouri is unlikely to come back.

I mean, she's not gone. Just her price got raised dramatically.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,984 posts
On 12/20/2018 at 10:27 AM, NoobySkooby said:

So troubled people could waste life savings trying to get it in lootboxes...

And because game doesn't need more Battleships with Radar...

Missouri really isn't that special, except for Radar. If your gameplay is decent you don't need more credits.

[PORT]
Beta Tester
291 posts
2,701 battles

Missouri comes with the hidden detriment of making ships focus you, so yeah, be careful what you wish for ( still kicks [edited]tho, especially if you're using it with its special commander that lets you swap to HE in 7 seconds once you spot a destroyer )

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles
5 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

So WoW's does not have a an advent calendar like WoT's does, where maybe for one day you can buty xyz rare ships?

Shame, anyways still enjoying this way more then WoT's.

Sadly with no more success.