Anthoniusii

Vanguard

17 comments in this topic

Players
425 posts

Has Vanguard withdrawn from pre[ium shop already? Few hours ago i left my house and it was there. I reeturned to buy it and it was gone.

Does this mean that Vanguard is not available anymore?

[-FC-]
Players
303 posts
10,840 battles

ColonelPete - do you EVER have a pleasant comment to make?  Sure you know a lot, but do you NEED to rub every innocent poster's nose in it every time you post an answer.  Maybe just chill a bit and post the answer without being a sarky little runt.  Just a thought, at this time of Festive merriment.

• Cool 4

[-FC-]
Players
303 posts
10,840 battles

The reason this riles me is that this same shitty behaviour is creeping into the chat in WoWS ... overspill from WoT?  This game used to be so much better spirited, so it's upsetting to see a constant stream of toxicity from those who should know & do better.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
20,534 posts
12,591 battles

At least I know how to express my displeasure without resorting to name calling.

Hint: read more on the forums.

[-FC-]
Players
303 posts
10,840 battles

Well that was better, wasn't it? And agreed - almost all of the posts that you reply to in a sarky fashion are questions that could probably be found elsewhere on the forum with minimal effort.  But that still doesn't excuse the way you respond in the forums buddy.  Let's move on, but please have a think about how you respond.  Thanks.

• Cool 1

Players
425 posts
On 12/20/2018 at 7:42 AM, ColonelPete said:

Observant as ever....

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/11555/

Connecting to premium shop while you are in the port screen the ship DOES NOT APEAR.

Connecting to premium shop while you loged in the site the ship apears.

That is why i could not find it.

[WASP_]
Players
348 posts
On 12/20/2018 at 8:47 PM, Glig69 said:

ColonelPete - do you EVER have a pleasant comment to make?  Sure you know a lot, but do you NEED to rub every innocent poster's nose in it every time you post an answer.  Maybe just chill a bit and post the answer without being a sarky little runt.  Just a thought, at this time of Festive merriment.

Couldn't agree more. I'm sick to the eye teeth of his attitude particularly to new posters and questions. I actually know players who simply wont come to these forums because of people like him. Moreover he is not alone. There are 3 or 4 more like him here who do nothing except troll and generally be abrasive. There is one in particular who has a large following who wears the various bans he receives like a badge of honour.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
On 12/20/2018 at 8:47 PM, Glig69 said:

On 12/24/2018 at 4:35 PM, Merlin851526 said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm sick to the eye teeth of his attitude particularly to new posters and questions. I actually know players who simply wont come to these forums because of people like him. Moreover he is not alone. There are 3 or 4 more like him here who do nothing except troll and generally be abrasive. There is one in particular who has a large following who wears the various bans he receives like a badge of honour.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/ignore/

Just enter a name, fire & forget.

[CATS]
Players
20,534 posts
12,591 battles
30 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

You are a bit of a snotty nose appendage, pete. Get flushed, you toilet wipe!!

At least I can make myself understood without resorting to vulgarities.

Maybe it is time for your next name change?

Players
1,662 posts
6,593 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

At least I can make myself understood without resorting to vulgarities.

Maybe it is time for your next name change?

Nope, WE ARE VENOM

[BOBS2]
Beta Tester
151 posts
2,682 battles

As has already been said by another poster, the toxicity in this game is becoming unbearable. Take Flamuu for example, as much as I respect the guy for his vast knowledge of the game, and I’m an avid follower on Twitch for this reason alone, I think he promotes the shitty attitude shown in the game by others because they see it as part and parcel of the game when such a respected member adopts such a vile attitude towards newer gamers. How WG allowed themselves to give him CC status to promote their game is beyond comprehension if his attitude is anything to go by, to the uneducated he probably comes across as a self-absorbed thunderc*nt, and in some ways he does everything possible to turn new players away. But he really does know his stuff when talking WoWs, however if I was one of the top dogs of WG I think I’d be insisting he tones it down a bit.

We all started from the bottom, maybe some of us should be a bit more welcoming to the newcomers, after all without them the game would more than likely die a slow death in time! 

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
20,534 posts
12,591 battles
11 minutes ago, SlingaDing said:

How WG allowed themselves to give him CC status to promote their game is beyond comprehension ...

Because people like you are following him...

If nobody watched him, he would be no CC.

And no, Anthoniusii is not a new guy. He has a history of posts missing the obvious.

Players
425 posts

The issue was that when was on the port's screen and pressed Premium Shop, Vanguard did not apear in the available ships.

From this site though if i press Premium Shop /Ships Vanguard apears (that is how i finally bought it). It was not a negative post but an observation that seams strange.

• Cool 1