Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

How much total steel for all the christmas events.

9 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles

There are so many mission chains, so many events so many numbers.

Whats the maximum steel i can get for free during this event, and whats the max i can get by also paying?

If anyone has already made sense of all this, id love a simple breakdown :)

Beta Tester
432 posts
1,661 battles

I unfortunately am slightly time constrained, so I'm going to have to answer with a series of links.  apologies. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/110419-official-wargaming-response-to-steel-concerns/

https://steel.in.fkn.space 

I think those should answer most of the questions you are asking. 

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,069 posts
5,839 battles

I've had a look at the various bundles on the US site (you have to be logged in to see them BTW), and I'm still somewhat confused.

I *think* there are two buyable missions, but the only way to get them both is to buy the huge bundle (ship + missions + doubloons + silver + 10 point captain + other bumpf), which comes in around $150 (guess - I see CAD pricing).

If WG's response to the worries about steel is correct, those two bag you around 6K (6,019 it seems).

It seems that the mission that can be bought alone, or with the lesser ship packages bags you 2,019 steel, but the wording is ambiguous in the WG statement.

I emphasise: I could easily be wrong about some/all of that (plus, we may get different bundles on the EU server)...

We'll see what we get in the morning, I suppose.

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,094 battles
11 hours ago, Verblonde said:

I've had a look at the various bundles on the US site (you have to be logged in to see them BTW), and I'm still somewhat confused.

I *think* there are two buyable missions, but the only way to get them both is to buy the huge bundle (ship + missions + doubloons + silver + 10 point captain + other bumpf), which comes in around $150 (guess - I see CAD pricing).

If WG's response to the worries about steel is correct, those two bag you around 6K (6,019 it seems).

It seems that the mission that can be bought alone, or with the lesser ship packages bags you 2,019 steel, but the wording is ambiguous in the WG statement.

I emphasise: I could easily be wrong about some/all of that (plus, we may get different bundles on the EU server)...

We'll see what we get in the morning, I suppose.

There should be only one buyable campaign for steel, (Steel Giants) for 4k steel. Everything else should be free to get.

Beta Tester
2,335 posts

2000 : Campaign to get pEF

When you get PEF, you can get a series of combat missions for another 2019 steel

If you buy the paid campaign, you get another 4000 steels

For the one who buy the pack with highest value (PEF + campaing + 10pts commander +etc.), you can get another  series of combat missions for another 2019 steel

So total : 10038 max depending how deep is your pocket :cap_haloween:

Snowflakes events give you more steels depending on ships in your port (prem VIII, all IX, all X).

Use that tool to estimate your reward https://steel.in.fkn.space .It is not very accurate because it counts only the ships appearing in your statistics. It counts the ones you sold and excludes the ones you bought but never play a battle with them.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,550 battles
7 minutes ago, Darth_Glorious said:

2000 : Campaign to get pEF

When you get PEF, you can get a series of combat missions for another 2019 steel

If you buy the paid campaign, you get another 4000 steels

For the one who buy the pack with highest value (PEF + campaing + 10pts commander +etc.), you can get another  series of combat missions for another 2019 steel

So total : 10038 max depending how deep is your pocket :cap_haloween:

Snowflakes events give you more steels depending on ships in your port (prem VIII, all IX, all X).

Use that tool to estimate your reward https://steel.in.fkn.space .It is not very accurate because it counts only the ships appearing in your statistics. It counts the ones you sold and excludes the ones you bought but never play a battle with them.

It also obviously can't count the ships you are close to getting your hands on or which you researched but not purchased (yet).

That site says 1450 steel for him if he still has Ibuki, Dmitri Donskoi, Kitakaze, Zao, Kronshtadt, Massachusetts B, Cossack, Asashio, Musashi and Mikhail Kutuzov

So 11.478 steel max for you + any ships you get your hands on in 0.7.12 (+50 for Tier T IX, +100 for T X and +200 for any premium T VIII+)

(and 5.469 without paying + new ships)

Sign in to follow this