You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Widowmaker

Entering battle bug

8 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
1,407 battles

After the update 0.7.12 I entered Co Op battles with Montana. On entering the island screen, the game cancelled and was closed. I restarted WoWs and got to this screen, which again closed and cancelled the game:

1410216617_battlebug.thumb.jpg.ee684263c76562f06196953752931c48.jpg

Several times restarting wows I go straight from sync splashscreen:

shot-18_12.19_12_15.17-0812.thumb.jpg.3b5d04ed9d0c3c23ec25bb02a586f5e4.jpg

to once again the battle screen and the game closes and cancels. I surely hope I don't get an afk report, because as you can see - the current Co Op battle is taking place - but after three attempts to reenter I give up.

It has never happened before, and the game has run smoothly until now. So I report it as a bug. Please fix. Also because my statistics will worsen.

* Edit:

I took a few Co-op rounds on Chengan which worked. Then I again went back to Montana and again the bug happened!!!

I can't even go to the harbor to pick another ship since the game tries to relog me into the current and ongoing battle.

When I am able to get into the harbor I'll take a few rounds on Chengan - then Rasputin and then Montana and I'll report what happens.

Very, very, very frustrating!

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles

Your client in the second screen says 0.7.11.1 not 0.7.12. Also the update for EU will be tomorrow, today was only the Update on NA server.

I assume you are playing on both servers, which means that today one of the servers will have another version of the game than your client and that is causing the problem.

Players
6 posts
1,407 battles

Coin Flakes ... no. Look at my edit. Then I shouldn't be able to play even on chengan which I could.

Quote: "which means that today one of the servers will have another version of the game than your client and that is causing the problem." No it's not.

And the download is only a pre download  prior to activation. But nevertheless it has affected the game.

Players
1 post
1,018 battles

I have already received 2 very serious penalties because we enter the game and when to start the game it simply closed why that's why all the battles in my account were blocked.

Players
188 posts
5,476 battles
8 hours ago, roberto2705 said:

I have already received 2 very serious penalties because we enter the game and when to start the game it simply closed why that's why all the battles in my account were blocked.

From the Steam PSA:

Pink/orange status

Player Support would remove it if you contact them: https://wargaming.net/support/products/wows/help/

I strongly urge all players using the Steam client to make it a policy to check the Steam Discussions first for Steam-client related technical issues.

The support [from Steam Community Management] is very good.

Players
6 posts
1,407 battles
1 hour ago, DanSilverwing said:

The support is very good

Not entirely. One hour after I instantly sent a ticket seeing the post on Steam - my penalty > is still present. 4 battle penalty.

I strongly urge wows to cancel the penalty system until the hotfix and working game. I am in another game where such irregularities made people leave in huge numbers. Four years ago they had 2 mill. players - today they have 2000 simply because their system wasn't geared to such incidents or issues and they didn't deactivate penalty systems manually.

• Boring 1

[DGK]
Players
2 posts
2,426 battles

On steam they (Ryuu) wrote "its a bug with corruptet ships".

Sadly i tried 3 Games, got disziplinary ... what ever its called in english, since i couldn't join the game... i've been painted pink :( 

Dear Support, would you be so kind and see if you could remove any negative effects of these Problems? 
And i would like to have the Camo and Flags back :/  

Anyway, i guess EU players via Steam... now have to wait one more day