Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dirty_Dunc

Most unfun game ever

24 comments in this topic

Players
75 posts
9,473 battles

Horrendous game ... tier 5/7 game

Enemy Consisted of tier 7 Saipan and tier 5 Riyo.

It was just slaughter, not fun, not a challenge ... just utter rubbish.

This game is really nosediving now, it'sjust not fun.  It's getting to be a pathetic experience.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Players
1,077 posts
7,332 battles
Just now, Dirty_Dunc said:

This game is really nosediving now, it'sjust not fun

Double CV games are rarely fun, and we all know about the stupidity of Premium Ships like Saipan, GZ, etc. But I play those Tiers a lot and, while I have weekends of utter frustration, they are still the exception, rather than the rule. You probably just need to buy yourself a Guilio Cesare and club some seals until the MM turns your way. (Works for me, anyhoo).

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
15,337 posts
11,032 battles

Focus on AA. If your team goes lonesome cowboy despite a double CV threat, then that is hardly the fault of somebody else.

Players
75 posts
9,473 battles

I have the Guilio Cease and literally just pl;ayed this game and still lost .....

image.thumb.png.c4e7e65cc516dcb33267c58318c6c0ae.png

You cant focus AA at tier 5 the ships are World War 1 Vintage mainly.  Regardless, it doesn't matter when it come to the Saipan as it has tier 9 aircraft .... what are you supposed to do in a tier 5 match for lords sake it's a joke!

• Cool 2

Players
1,077 posts
7,332 battles

You'd have trouble with a Saipan in an Atlanta, to be honest. The squads are small but AA isn't really effective enough unless it runs into something like a Hood.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,834 posts
14,197 battles
2 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

You'd have trouble with a Saipan in an Atlanta, to be honest.

lolwat

Unless you don't run DFAA or any AA skills (which would be hilariously stupid) even Saipan squads won't give you any trouble. The reason why Atlanta doesn't deal well with T9 CVs is because T9 CVs actually have T10 planes thanks to the health upgrade. Saipan doesn't get that, thus her planes are far more squishy in comparison.

• Cool 3

Players
1,744 posts
9,461 battles
1 minute ago, invicta2012 said:

whatevs, mate. Clearly it's peak knowitall season around here, so I won't argue.

True. He has neither Saipan or Atlanta, and if he did, he would have horrible ratings with them... @El2aZeR is just that typical forumite who spouts empty opinions on everything, without knowing what he's talking about.

Unlike you.

Oh wait...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Players
1,077 posts
7,332 battles

Which would make *edited* , presumably - the one who's not brave enough to start an argument but weighs in later on? C'mon chaps, no need to show your true colours quite so brazenly.

Edited by G_Bg_82
edited due to not constructive content
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Players
1,744 posts
9,461 battles
14 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Which would make *edited*, presumably - the one who's not brave enough to start an argument but weighs in later on? C'mon chaps, no need to show your true colours quite so brazenly.

Wow. And if someone tells you ingame you're doing something wrong, you automatically tell him "shut it noob", right?

Why would I need to weigh in on such a stupid argument to begin with?

Here, let me be a filthy elitist and use the magic of numbers:

you:

Saipan: don't have one

Atlanta: 52% wr, and a phenomenal 18.8K dmg

El2a:

Saipan: 89% wr

Atlanta: 62% wr  (79k)

(solo of course)

I don't know if it makes you a troll, but there is probably some kind of term for fools that start arguments against people who have vastly superior knowledge of the topic at hand.

Also, you're not having an "argument". You made a stupid statement, and once El2a picked in on it, you ran away with some lame [edited]excuse like a little snowflake girl. So forgive me if I'm not impressed with you talking the talk.

• Cool 2

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,223 posts
4,125 battles
20 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

Wow. And if someone tells you ingame you're doing something wrong, you automatically tell him "shut it noob", right?

Here, let me be a filthy elitist and use the magic of numbers:

you:

Saipan: don't have one

Atlanta: 52% wr, and a phenomenal 18.8K dmg

El2a:

Saipan: 89% wr

Atlanta: 62% wr  (79k)

(solo of course)

I don't know if it makes you a troll, but there is probably some kind of term for fools that start arguments against people who have vastly superior knowledge of the topic at hand.

Also, you're not having an "argument". You made a stupid statement, and once El2a picked in on it, you ran away with some lame [edited]excuse like a little snowflake girl. So forgive me if I'm not impressed with you talking the talk.

You tell him, sister!
No, but seriously, there is no argument. Atlanta shreds Saipan's planes quite effectively.

• Cool 1

Players
1,077 posts
7,332 battles
26 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

Not sure, matey. That's between you and your psychoanalyst.

27 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

There is, and it's "not quite as pompous as you lot". I will cheerfully admit to being rubbish (although I've lots of fun in my Atlanta, recently, since I restored it), and I was trying to sympathise with someone having a bad day at the office. My bad for not joining in with the mockery, I suppose, but I prefer to be a bit more positive.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[L4GG]
Players
1,643 posts
6,501 battles
1 hour ago, aboomination said:

Sorry guys for the off-topic... but. WTF...

Aboomination is it you?

What happen to you? How do you get from a fluffy pony to that... thing?

I'm struggling to keep track who's who with that many avatar changes.:Smile_hiding:

Carry on.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,569 posts
6,874 battles
2 hours ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

Enemy Consisted of tier 7 Saipan and tier 5 Riyo. 

Was it the tier 5 or the Ryujo then? Zuiho's tier 5, Ryujo's tier 6

Also - so what? This means that your team too had a t7 CV + another CV (t5 or t6 depending on what actually was the 2nd enemy).

2 hours ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

have the Guilio Cease and literally just pl;ayed this game and still lost

Oh no, your t7 BB with t5 MM lost, how horrible! No 100% WR, clearly needs a buff!

This whole thread lacks any point to it :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

Players
1,077 posts
7,332 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

This whole thread lacks any point to it :cap_tea:

Hence the people responding to it. All we need is Boris and we've got a full house. (joke).

• Funny 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,643 posts
6,501 battles
9 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Guess where I got my nickname from

Yeah, but the pony I liked it better. It looked meaner :Smile_Default:

Beta Tester
3,939 posts
14,120 battles
4 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Double CV games are rarely fun

At least when playing my Yubari I *love* 2CV/team games... really... I just love them... all those planes dropping from the sky... adorable...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[HOME]
Players
783 posts
7,636 battles
8 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Hence the people responding to it. All we need is Boris and we've got a full house. (joke).

You and your knowledge of the game are a joke. :Smile_trollface: Nobody knows everything but El2lazer certainly knows his CVs and he has the stats to back it up too...  Claiming that Atlanta cant deal with Saipan planes is just funny or trollish... 

[DEEDS]
Moderators
30 posts
3 battles

Hi players,

Since again the thread  is degenerating,and is not constructive at all ,it is been closed.Please do not quarrel each other, posting the statistics of other players .

G_Bg_82

• Funny 1