You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Players
91 posts

Dasha is not presenting the 0.7.12 update video 😞 I hope she is well. Alena is cool too, but Dasha was the original presenter. There is a kinda cryptic message presented by Alena, with brief shots of Dasha looking forlorn and disparaged...

Whats happening?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,850 posts

I've heard @Ev1n say in the German stream this was a "one off" that fitted in the storyline (there is this staged rivalry between both). Dasha is still with WoWS, and not being sidetracked. 

At least, that's what I could make out of it, since my German isn't anymore what it used to be.

• Cool 1

Players
91 posts
2 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

I've heard @Ev1n say in the German stream this was a "one off" that fitted in the storyline (there is this staged rivalry between both). Dasha is still with WoWS, and not being sidetracked. 

At least, that's what I could make out of it, since my German isn't anymore what it used to be.

Thanks MrFingers I can say I an quite relieved. They are both great gal's but Dasha is the face of WoWs for us long serving folks. I get the rivalry is a stage and exciting it is too (lol)

Merry Xmas

[O-P-C]
Players
408 posts
8,891 battles

Dasha is here ,just be careful ...

[N3XUS]
Players
993 posts
23,834 battles

...to put it plain & simple: both Alena & Dasha are so incredible COOL!!!...gorgeous!!!....and Dasha...Dasha= Dasha!!!!! so great!!