You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

From Reddit: "Free Tachibana Lima code giveaways (for existing accounts) from mmobomb"

31 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,982 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

From Reddit: "Free Tachibana Lima code giveaways (for existing accounts) from mmobomb":

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 9

[LEOND]
[LEOND]
Alpha Tester
1,172 posts
4,739 battles

PSA:

You need to link/join the Steam Group with a (public) Steam account to get the code

[AS13]
Players
1,878 posts
2,042 battles
6 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Unfortunately you need to do all kind of weird crap to get it. INCLUDING having a Steam account!! (UGH!!)

I saw that, and nope. Besides i already get it for 89 cents... (it's hilarious... put IFHE on it and get a division of mates... ROFL).

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
1,857 posts
6,165 battles

Since i gave both the regular and Lima variant (total troll ship bdw o7) , i went for a free port slot but, the FB glitches out for me on the 4th step, so no code i guess. 

Still tyvm Leo for sharing :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[AS13]
Players
1,878 posts
2,042 battles
5 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Since i gave both the regular and Lima variant (total troll ship bdw o7) , i went for a free port slot but, the FB glitches out for me on the 4th step, so no code i guess. 

Still tyvm Leo for sharing :Smile_honoring:

Got Smith as well, best 89 cents ever spent, LMAO. Runs a captain with torpedo reload boast (10 sec)... 

I'll put Ovechkin on it, even more nuts. Sealclubbing confirmed... :Smile_teethhappy:

(TBH we usually try to do it 3 vs 3 countdown, prioritise your div mates, man it is insane). 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,857 posts
6,165 battles
6 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

You get the doubloon price if you already have the ship.

The doubs would be worth it but since its a mission P. I.T.A for me i'll pass, FB always gose derp on the 4th part. I tried. 

But congrats to those of you that get yourself the lil troll, gem of a ship and fun in spades :Smile_honoring:

Beta Tester
1,857 posts
6,165 battles
1 minute ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Got Smith as well, best 89 cents ever spent, LMAO. Runs a captain with torpedo reload boast (10 sec)... 

I'll put Ovechkin on it, even more nuts. Sealclubbing confirmed... :Smile_teethhappy:

(TBH we usually try to do it 3 vs 3 countdown, prioritise your div mates, man it is insane). 

Ssshhhttt dont tell everyone the sekrets of the sekret choosen ones :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,508 posts

For all those willing to jump through those hoops, enjoy the ship (or the compensation if you already got it). I will pass.

Players
348 posts

Many people have STEAM accounts but they have been downloaded WoWs from its official server and not from STEAM. What happens for them?

[C-L-D]
Players
64 posts
2,605 battles
8 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

Many people have STEAM accounts but they have been downloaded WoWs from its official server and not from STEAM. What happens for them?

You dont have to play WOWS on steam to get the bonus stuff. You only need Steam to subscribe to a steam giveaway group that can be checked. You pay with your data (facebook and steam profiles) for the free stuff.

[ROPS]
Beta Tester
8 posts
2,028 battles

Thanks. Takes 1 minute to do the stuff requested and if you have the ship you get 950 doubloons and a free slot.

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,001 posts

It's nice to see existing accounts getting some love as well, all those rewards for inactive accounts are one thing, but this small token of appreciation for existing accounts is more than welcomed (eventhough it's a promotion for mmobomb).

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,348 posts
14,977 battles

900+ gold and a port slot..... Ill take that Cheers

[SCRUB]
Players
7,309 posts
9,577 battles

That's a whole lot of account informations those guys want for what's essentially peanuts. Not even worth the trouble making throw-away accounts unless you absolutely MUST have that Tachibana Lima.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,348 posts
14,977 battles
49 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Followed instructions, but where is the code??

in the start page..... Remebr you have to join the group on steam. where it gives you the 4 things.. you must have a tick in each box

.123.png.cc030eceee80c1d58443ca7aa88a567d.png