You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

What is your estimate for earning of "Steel" & "Coal" in upcoming "Snowflakes" event?

43 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,977 posts
8,571 battles

Hi all,

What is your estimate for earning of "Steel" & "Coal" in upcoming "Snowflakes" event?

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0712-holidays/

If my calculations are correct I hope/think I will get:

• 2.500 Steel
  • 30.000 Coal

Leo "Apollo11"

[ADRIA]
Players
303 posts
10,659 battles

If my calculations are good: 12k coal and 3k steel ... give or take couple hundreds 

Beta Tester
1,840 posts
6,137 battles

If my math is correct i think i'll get just enough + coupon to get the Flint finally. 

Unless  Azuma gets the steel price tag, in witch case it's back to. 

zoolander-miner-o.gif.ffe1c0af47decd47de66b4a974a12544.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BYOB]
Players
3,070 posts
11,010 battles

Steel - 4350

Coal - No idea, can't be bothered to count.

Coal just doesn't hold as much value to me as steel.

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

I know of at least two previous schedules for awarding steel to premium ships, and the estimate were revised DOWN in each case.As the announcements came in I've been keeping track of the figures on a spreadsheet.

Plan #1 would give me 6900 steel. Plan #2 would give me 5850 steel. In the live plan in 0.7.12 I can get 4350 steel.

("Snap! @Aragathor) :Smile_smile:

As for Coal, I can get 67,500  to add to the 330,000 I currently have. Nothing desirable to spend it on in the Arsenal. (Ships that I'll never play. Got camos, captains, upgrades etc)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,066 posts
5,827 battles

4,600 steel, I think (I make it 23 eligible ships), from premiums. Not sure about silver ships, as I have one or two either unlocked or about to be that I haven't bought yet - another 600 seems roughly correct for those.

No idea on the coal front - too many ships to accurately count it up (not enough fingers and toes either, due to not being from Devon)...!

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,994 posts
7,167 battles

4850 Steel, with 7% clan bonus it'd be 5190. Don't care enough to calculate same for Coal. Overall this winter season with CB's, directives/PEF missions, campaigns and snowflakes should bring sh'tloads of Steel. I'll wait and see what they do with Azuma though, don't really have interest in Bourgogne.

[EJDER]
Players
169 posts
11,164 battles

I ll get 4450 steel,  44750+%5 coal. But T10 Ships 100, T9 50 steel!! I think too low...

[DAVY]
Players
1,537 posts
9,006 battles

So with the revised figures i'll get 58,261 coal and 6,259 steel (including my clans 7% bonuses).

Modder
3,864 posts
6,936 battles

steel: 3250

(but with option to buy some tier9 again for one match and getting the JB from the Arsenal I would get 4k even)

I am a little bit disappointed that WG literally halfed the steel rewards for the live servers.

coal: 33900

[BOATY]
Players
546 posts
8,532 battles

I have too few premiums so steel will be 2300-2550 depending of how much new ships i get during the patch. 

Coal is just estimation as I have roughly 60 ships that  qualify so if I round them by 500 average it should be round 30000 coal. 

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,517 battles

For my current ships (going to have to juggle a couple port slots to rebuy most of my tier V regular ships) my count is 78850 coal and 5750 steel.

Steel count would obviously increase throughout the duration of the event however, since after knocking off a couple snowflakes I'd have enough steel to get the Stalingrad (+200 steel) and I'm still grinding towards the Jutland/Daring (+50 and +100 steel respectively) and towards the Hakuryuu (+100 steel, though I don't feel like grinding CVs too hard right now, so I might either miss out on the Haku or bite the bullet and just throw a bit free XP at it, I have plenty of that after all). So in grant total I might get 6200 Steel out of the event (unless I suddenly start getting gifted with tier VIII+ premium ships out of the blue).

With the current 7% clan facility bonuses on coal and steel that should top out at around 84369 coal and 6152-6634 steel.

Nice haul.

Didn't count ARP/pseudo premiums.

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,004 posts
8,034 battles

~15000 steel with the p2w campaign -should be enough for the Balancegrad

Coal: dontcare, i have over 350k and the coal ships are extrenely boring at the moment

[TOXIC]
Players
1,149 posts
16,376 battles

1750 of Steel

33.3k of Coal

By the end of event maybe get little more of both but not much.

Players
3,323 posts
5,771 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

As for Coal, I can get 67,500  to add to the 330,000 I currently have. Nothing desirable to spend it on in the Arsenal. (Ships that I'll never play. Got camos, captains, upgrades etc)

You can get Salem/Jean Bart for it, so you can get extra steel with those :Smile_hiding:. Then they´ll have a purpose :Smile_trollface:

I cant really be bothered to count. Its enough to get me JB and without the purchasable steel mission not enough for Stalin.

• Cool 1