Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Many_metal_fishes

Faith restored by just 1 game

4 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
3 posts
918 battles

Feeling down about MM and potato teams?

Seeing your enjoyment and WR sink faster than a flooded BB? 

Rage burning brighter than the HE spam shells of a Megazao fired after you've dam conned the double fire that it just set on you?

Fear not comrades. Because I have to my shock, had one of the best random games ever. Teamwork that defies all we thought we knew. RANDOMS! WORKING TOGETHER?! Not a division in sight!

When the storm hit, the tough got tougher and we collectively pulled it out a rabbits *krasny krym*.

I know you may doubt me, teamwork in randoms? PAH! Lies you say. Well, here is the proof! Thank you team, you've given me hope for future games.

https://replayswows.com/replay/37550#stats

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

Players
353 posts
1,485 battles

It does happen! I love those games – I even experienced great teamwork in a T3-4 game recently. Bonus points for friendly conversations in chat :)

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,088 battles
2 hours ago, Many_metal_fishes said:

Feeling down about MM and potato teams?

Seeing your enjoyment and WR sink faster than a flooded BB? 

Rage burning brighter than the HE spam shells of a Megazao fired after you've dam conned the double fire that it just set on you?

Fear not comrades. Because I have to my shock, had one of the best random games ever. Teamwork that defies all we thought we knew. RANDOMS! WORKING TOGETHER?! Not a division in sight!

When the storm hit, the tough got tougher and we collectively pulled it out a rabbits *krasny krym*.

I know you may doubt me, teamwork in randoms? PAH! Lies you say. Well, here is the proof! Thank you team, you've given me hope for future games.

https://replayswows.com/replay/37550#stats

Nice, the RNG mm blessed you with a lucky team, now suffer for the next 3000 games when it doesn't.

• Funny 6

Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
4 hours ago, Many_metal_fishes said:

Faith restored, just by one game

header.jpg?t=1542128890

Fixed that for you...

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this