Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SturmGonzo

Admin Abusing?

10 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
12,846 battles

Hello, do i smell some admin chat ban abusing or did i rly say something that bad to get a 3 day chat ban? i've uploaded the screenshots of the only 3/4 sentences i wrote in the game since it was just started.. some explaination would be much appreciated. thx

shot-18.12.17_16.38.27-0393.jpg

shot-18.12.17_16.38.53-0552.jpg

shot-18.12.17_16.39.01-0468.jpg

shot-18.12.17_16.39.43-0632.jpg

Players
122 posts
3,683 battles
2 minutes ago, SturmGonzo said:

the 3 days chat ban is the problem, what did i write that bad to get a 3days ban?

You wrote "pro English" which Johnny Foreigner took as an insult. Johnny Foreigner is notoriously touchy about his inability to master English so is often remarkably upset when reminded that English is the lingua franca of European game servers and that nobody understands his blathering gobbledegook.

Johnny Foreigner being a sensitive soul probably reported you with the misbehaviour in chat function, after enough unique reports accumulated over multiple games this applies an automatic chat ban to you account. Did you say some naughty things about the mental capacity of your team in earlier games that might have led to reports there?

• Funny 2

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,255 posts
11,681 battles
38 minutes ago, SturmGonzo said:

the 3 days chat ban is the problem, what did i write that bad to get a 3days ban?

Without going into detail but a 3 day ban is something that is issued because of previous reported messages, so it's unrelated to this screenshot - but from battles before. In general - behave in chat and you won't have any problems.

Greetings, Crysantos

Players
12 posts
12,846 battles

look, i don't go further in this, i will just make you some examples in other games what should, in my opinion, be banned. i am not 12, i was myself an admin in other games, if he got mad about "pro english" (which is obviously the truth and it was not ment as an insult but as a "dude, public chat, speak in a way evrey1 understands instead of spamming languages that only you and your friend can decifer" that's not because english is established as the common used language, but it is a matter of respect towards all other players in the game, otherwise, create division and talk whatever you want). me myself are not english and i am glad if some english guy corrects my gram. errors, that's a way of learning, anyways, he got personally mad and banned a guy for 3 days, it's fine. i'l post a collection of peoples that should be banned for things much worse then "pro english" as soon as i got some time to put chat schreenshots together, he might get some examples of "harrasing, missbehaviors" and whatsoever. greetings.

Players
122 posts
3,683 battles
3 hours ago, SturmGonzo said:

look, i don't go further in this, i will just make you some examples in other games what should, in my opinion, be banned. i am not 12, i was myself an admin in other games, if he got mad about "pro english" (which is obviously the truth and it was not ment as an insult but as a "dude, public chat, speak in a way evrey1 understands instead of spamming languages that only you and your friend can decifer" that's not because english is established as the common used language, but it is a matter of respect towards all other players in the game, otherwise, create division and talk whatever you want). me myself are not english and i am glad if some english guy corrects my gram. errors, that's a way of learning, anyways, he got personally mad and banned a guy for 3 days, it's fine. i'l post a collection of peoples that should be banned for things much worse then "pro english" as soon as i got some time to put chat schreenshots together, he might get some examples of "harrasing, missbehaviors" and whatsoever. greetings.

The game has a function built in that bans you when normal players report you. If a lot of normal players report you in a short space of time you are banned by the game. The admins have no control over it.

[CATS]
Players
14,637 posts
10,869 battles
6 hours ago, SturmGonzo said:

You are only assuming that. You have no proof.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
529 posts

U didn't get a ban from this game alone as Crysantos points out.

I'm not saying u flame or whatever in other games u have played.

It's enough that u are better than others or didn't do something a player wanted u to to and they just report u.

Plays poorly and a misbehaviour in chat.....over time u get a ban.

U can't rly do anything about it other than suck it up. Complaining about it doesn't help.

I tried in wot.

Moderators
9 posts

Hello Commanders,