You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Humorpalanta

What are you the most unsatisfied with?

57 comments in this topic

[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
9,002 battles

Hey!

When I saw this I had the idea of open up a thread about asking your opinions. If you could what would you change/fix ASAP? (You can't say team members! :Smile_trollface: )

For me the biggest lie of the Wargaming universe:

154chat.jpg

Please share your thoughts (and prayers :Smile_hiding: ) with me and others.

Spoiler

hi (sorry for my bad english)

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
660 posts
12,465 battles

All my commanders looking the same, when are we going to be able to customise them?

• Boring 1

[DREAD]
Players
7,952 posts
5,936 battles

Trash these ugly and 100% sense-free fantasy refits on the German BB line T4-6.

Give them proper 3D models!

Plus: Delete the RN BBs from the game and re-implement once you figure out how.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 4

[L4GG]
Players
2,140 posts
7,788 battles

Buf bbs?nerf cruisers and dds, they are OP.

Just kidding.

How about nerfing bots.

44 minutes ago, fallenkezef said:

Skill based mm so the unicums whine about hour long wait times and us potatoes can get peace and quiet

Something has to be done about MM, because often I play several games in a row and they are 90% defeats, Ops, halo Ops, just this morning I played 7 Halo games, 7 defeats. And they were quick.

Being in both sides is not fun either we win or lose it's like the old co-op many of the times, just short.

[SLAPP]
Players
1,348 posts
7,685 battles
1 hour ago, Humorpalanta said:

You can't say team members!

AHWWW!! how could u  :fish_viking:

Annyways ui would be something. Litterly scared to us the search engine to look someone up because it takes an  hour.

• Cool 1

Players
560 posts
4,696 battles

port UI is awful.  CV rework is going to be awful.  AA respec is going to be a disaster.  I hope I get to respec my captains for free or Im done.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

MM by far - and no +2T problem but all potato in one team and than gangbang games 10 vs last 2 win or lose no meter what

No tutorial for new players, no how to, no mission to practice you aim,lead, ship attribute and limitation ---  just nice premiums T8/T9/T10  so you can play without knowing basic of game - so now we have gazilion Salem players shooting in the open not hitting single thing just to be one-shotted by BB while other team have 100k DM player because MM mirror ship class ...

Just 2 mod of the game cap and base - it is far too little for 350 ships we have now

No team battles

Port UI

4k resolution support - we do have 4 res in game and scale but it is made like children play with it and it si 1080p scaled up so

• Cool 3

Players
267 posts
14,161 battles

I would say provide an actual Mac client, but who am I kidding, there are not enough Mac players for WG to care. Of course that might be because the current wrapper runs like an alpha test.

I'll say provide a 64 bit client instead. That might help with the memory issues on Mac too.

Players
547 posts
2,019 battles

Proper tutorials :cap_horn: :cap_money:

I recently got a friend into the game – he's enjoying it and chilling at T4 for a while – but there's nothing quite like it for realising just how much I should have been able to find out from in-game tutorials, rather than trawling the forums and YouTube for it.

'Don't give broadside', for example. 'Chill at T4 for a while' might be another. (Yes I know that the second point's not very profitable for WG, so is unlikely to ever become an official recommendation).

Though the current state of the CV rework is a close second, with the UI also coming close behind again.

• Cool 2

Players
39 posts
10,745 battles
1 minute ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Proper tutorials :cap_horn: :cap_money:

I recently got a friend into the game – he's enjoying it and chilling at T4 for a while – but there's nothing quite like it for realising just how much I should have been able to find out from in-game tutorials, rather than trawling the forums and YouTube for it.

'Don't give broadside', for example. 'Chill at T4 for a while' might be another. (Yes I know that the second point's not very profitable for WG, so is unlikely to ever become an official recommendation).

Though the current state of the CV rework is a close second, with the UI also coming close behind again.

The tutorial thing is really the main gripe. I started out playing the izyaslav a lot, boy was it difficult to get the basics right. The game should give more information to the players about its mechanics in-game instead of relying on players looking up and memorizing armor profiles and pen values for each ship.

While we‘re on the subject, some things should be turned on by default, such as the concealment ring and last known position on the minimap.

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
Players
3,831 posts
15,697 battles

Matchmaker.

There is nothing less fun than being the sole -2 ship in a battle. The MM should spread the ships around instead of bunching them up and just waiting for a luckless player who clicked start at the wrong moment.

Another thing about the MM, the steam roll battles where the victory is decided on the loading screen. Seeing a triple unicum division on the enemy team while potato bob on mine starts reversing in spawn makes me want to rage quit.

In the end, proper balancing of premiums. Having ships power creeped after paying money for them is not fun. WG should take a better care of ships they offer for money.

• Cool 2

Players
547 posts
2,019 battles
2 minutes ago, respect_my_slavspace said:

The tutorial thing is really the main gripe. I started out playing the izyaslav a lot, boy was it difficult to get the basics right. The game should give more information to the players about its mechanics in-game instead of relying on players looking up and memorizing armor profiles and pen values for each ship.

While we‘re on the subject, some things should be turned on by default, such as the concealment ring and last known position on the minimap.

I don't have too much of a problem with having to memorise other ships' armour – I wouldn't want to see it in battle. But I agree it wouldn't be hard to show values for what HE can pen, and what AP can overmatch (althought obvs AP pen varies greatly depending on distance and angle).

And 100% agreed that those things should be turned on by default. I did send a rather long email to the friend I mentioned the other day, telling him how to set up his UI properly – it's absurd that it doesn't come with all of these very important things enabled.

Players
39 posts
10,745 battles
4 minutes ago, 10ThousandThings said:

and what AP can overmatch (althought obvs AP pen varies greatly depending on distance and angle).

That info is very important but it isn‘t shown anywhere in the game. I know it‘s a trope but unless you spend way more time that is healthy on the game, this core mechanic will be hard to grasp just by playing some more games.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,521 posts
6,728 battles

To give the honnest answer, the most only one top thing i am defenetly and completly unsatesfied with. 

WG Vodka moment when they recked my Bucky (Fubuki) from T8 to T6. 

WG Gimme back my waifu!!!

Id pay up to 80e for a prem version(basic bundle), if possible with aki turrets and everything else copy pasta of the old bucky (no joke on this one) 

I soo miss my <3

:Smile_sad:

• Cool 2

[HUN]
Players
235 posts
2,312 battles

- Tier 9 and 10 premiums, because Wargaming once sweard they will never release premium ships higher than tier 8.

- the looming CV rework. I love my Bogue as it is.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,470 battles

D I V I S I O N    W I N D O W

Just necro old version WG...

What Else?

Dissapearing chat with resetting time stamps, obviously. It is so unreliable, almost reminds me of WIndows ME...

Delay in Port... It is jut horrendous...

Autolock on divisions...

Missing quick search in port, so you could find ships just by typing first letter of its name.

Lack of diversity in Clan Ranks...

Just from the top of my head.

Edit:

In the Report Window for Battles quick view - no damage is listed.
In Battle summary view, lack of 'go to next/previous' battle button.

• Cool 4