You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

WG - can you please give us bots instead of players with 20k avd dam on T10

55 comments in this topic

Players
494 posts
5,672 battles

Can we please play with half bit teams because game is unplayable on high tiers,,, ever 3th 4th topic here is about how unplayable is game on high tier and you don't give a f, you just print another paper line, another paper premium because this game is all about profit - why don't you than tell honest that you will never change anything because you like brainless player that just like to sail in there new shiny 50€ premium knowing crap about anything core of mechanic of the game !!??!?!?!?!??!

• Cool 5
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 3

[DPUK]
Players
48 posts
1,424 battles

Maybe help these ‘lesser’ players instead of slag them off, without them the game would die. There really seems to be a state of ‘elitism’ creeping into this game of late 

• Cool 8
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
3,911 posts
13,875 battles
19 hours ago, SlingaDing said:

Maybe help these ‘lesser’ players instead of slag them off, without them the game would die. There really seems to be a state of ‘elitism’ creeping into this game of late 

Great idea... help them by making the game even easier (to fail at...)

The question would be, how to "help them", when there's tons of players showing absolutely no intention to even TRY to get better?

Give them advice in game chat? Sure, if you want to get flamed *edited*, it's just a game and I play it as I want to play it..."

Make Youtube videos with "How to play class/ship"? Tons of those already available. Even some valid ones...

Well, I got a solution... but one that never will be implemented:

Have players start at CoOp only with every ship they get. Keep them playing CoOp only until they achieve at least a winrate of 50% over ten battles. Then they can take that ship to random battles.

As soon as they get another ship, they have to do this for it too.

50% winrate against bots should be possible to achieve for even the most challenged players, right?

• Cool 7

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
73 posts
3,045 battles

This seems to be a common theme.... players who can dedicated a lot of time to the game seem to feel that those who don't meet their standards should not be allowed to play.

If you don't like it, make a training room and invite only those you deem worthy.

In the meantime, keep on harvesting those of us who are sub-par to pad your own win rate and average damage stats.... ;-)

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[ADRIA]
Players
309 posts
10,699 battles

The amount of toxicity and salt you are spewing out on this forum, some other forums and in game (yes, I've played few games with you recently, dunno if you noticed me but i have noticed you and I've specially noticed what you wrote in game chat, I'm amazed you aren't chat banned). I've already told you, i'll tell you again: If this game bothers you so much, if people playing it bother you so much take a break, play something else. Come back in a month or two or six. See if things have changed, if not, just uninstall wows and play something else. There is nothing wrong with that. 

I personally wasn't satisfied with the direction WG was taking WOT. First I took a long break, than i tried it again, still didn't like it so i gave up altogether. Yes i missed it at first but thankfully there are other games out there. 

There are all sort of people playing multiplayer games, some have better grasp of things, some don't, some want to learn and get better, some don't, some are more competitive, some are casual. It's the nature of things. 

You don't like game UI, ok. You don't like power creep, fine! You don't like steel, CVs rework, ranked, new game modes, it's all fine. Complain to WG, pray something will change. But asking people to stop playing the way they do and adopt your game play, your vision of "proper play" is just insane. 

• Cool 8
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
141 posts
5,925 battles
14 hours ago, SlingaDing said:

theres no helping somebody in a T10 BB that still drives in straight lines for 2min ... or the DD that drives straight into a middle of the cap when a DM has been spotted close by before ... or a Neptune that sits full broadside behind a cap and gets oneshot by a BB ... 

• Cool 3

Players
736 posts
8,180 battles

Not everyone is a unicum but seeing people with over 5000 battles playing their T10 boat with 25k average dmg and a 30%WR is just mindboggling. 

I'd gladly help them to improve but those stubborn players will gently tell me to p!ss off if I offer them advice. So call me an elitist but the hightiers would be better off without them. 

At lower tiers you will have people derping around and the game will still last 20mins. At higher tiers a single ship lost after 2 mins (and that happens almost every game it seems) often has a snowball effect resulting in the much talked about landslide games. 

Having people with atleast some understanding of the game will prevent this. Ruining the fun of 11 others for your own "PHUN" means you're just being a selfish little c*nt. 

• Cool 7

Players
494 posts
5,672 battles
4 hours ago, quickr said:

The amount of toxicity and salt you are spewing out on this forum, some other forums and in game (yes, I've played few games with you recently, dunno if you noticed me but i have noticed you and I've specially noticed what you wrote in game chat, I'm amazed you aren't chat banned). I've already told you, i'll tell you again: If this game bothers you so much, if people playing it bother you so much take a break, play something else. Come back in a month or two or six. See if things have changed, if not, just uninstall wows and play something else. There is nothing wrong with that. 

I personally wasn't satisfied with the direction WG was taking WOT. First I took a long break, than i tried it again, still didn't like it so i gave up altogether. Yes i missed it at first but thankfully there are other games out there. 

There are all sort of people playing multiplayer games, some have better grasp of things, some don't, some want to learn and get better, some don't, some are more competitive, some are casual. It's the nature of things. 

You don't like game UI, ok. You don't like power creep, fine! You don't like steel, CVs rework, ranked, new game modes, it's all fine. Complain to WG, pray something will change. But asking people to stop playing the way they do and adopt your game play, your vision of "proper play" is just insane. 

Why would I be nice to people that don't give a f about other 11 in there team, they will take CV, DM, DD and don't care about anything - they like the look of ship and how it sail and wont invest 1 f****** hour of there life just to see on yt how to maybe be better and how to try to help the team....

This is team game - it is not Battle royal where you are alone vs other alone players and nobody depends on your part od play, why should I be nice if those players play only for themselves and don't care  about they have 20k av dam on t10 and have 6-8-12k battles and all they do is bring a team closer to lose ...

and to conclude - I ask WG to do something with especially T10 battles because there is a lot snowball effect battles and it is mostly because one team have more than half potato, I don't care, I'am here for fun players and other team have competitive normal or even good/unicom players,, EG can prevent this but BIG question is does it want to or WG like what we have atm..

And I will for sure take a brake after this CW season and after I get Stalingrad and all the ships from campaign this month because this state of game on T10 is unplayable ... 

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
177 posts
1,543 battles

if you so stressed out at high levels then its either drop down a few levels , play coop or take a break , a long time ago in beta a unicum told me if you struggle, not happy with the results with other players , then make a video and post it on the forums to see where either you can improve or you are playing right ,then  you know what to do and how to play .

my probelm in beta was to many draws and didnt even try to improve , thats when a unicum told me , you havebnt tried to get better .

since then i just play coop and dont get stressed out its easy the bots its kill them or they will kill you , even better out of hours 1 player 7 bots .

so if you are stressed just go play coop  most of the time you dont even have to zig zag or circle since you know how the bots play .

wish you well ,

[ADRIA]
Players
309 posts
10,699 battles
17 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

This is team game - it is not Battle royal where you are alone vs other alone players and nobody depends on your part od play, why should I be nice if those players play only for themselves and don't care  about they have 20k av dam on t10 and have 6-8-12k battles and all they do is bring a team closer to lose ...

I have to disagree here. You can't really expect team play from random players in a random game. There is no voice communication, there is a lot of players, some are distracted, some are afk, some are tryhards, some are casual.... You can hope for common sense and basic mechanic knowledge from those players but that's about it. 

Only proper team play, how it should be, is in clan battles. Rest is just random shenanigans. 

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,555 posts
6,300 battles
19 hours ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Can we please play with half bit teams because game is unplayable on high tiers,,, ever 3th 4th topic here is about how unplayable is game on high tier and you don't give a f, you just print another paper line, another paper premium because this game is all about profit - why don't you than tell honest that you will never change anything because you like brainless player that just like to sail in there new shiny 50€ premium knowing crap about anything core of mechanic of the game !!??!?!?!?!??!

that already exists.

you have co-op.

and in some hours, when there isn't enough players to go around you have bots in either team.

And if you want to play t8, t7 and t6 ships you have got operations.

And if you are up to a challenge i recomend UF. (but only with a full division.)

A bigger challenge will be UF with a random team. 

• Boring 1

Players
141 posts
5,925 battles
22 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

that already exists.

you have co-op.

and in some hours, when there isn't enough players to go around you have bots in either team.

And if you want to play t8, t7 and t6 ships you have got operations.

And if you are up to a challenge i recomend UF. (but only with a full division.)

A bigger challenge will be UF with a random team. 

co-op isnt a challenge and neither are the pimped operations. 

its one thing to just improve number of ships and accuracy vs. your opponent actually playing in a smart way that makes you think on your toes. 

• Cool 1

Players
200 posts
8,848 battles

I can somewhat understand the rant about players that somehow managed to get to T10 without any basic understanding of the game and/or the ship they are playing.

If I spot the Stats of these guys in the MM Monitor, its usually a spontaneous facepalm.

BUT it is the random mode, where u just get ur random players! And random means, that he can be on ur side or the enemy side. So all in all, everyone has the same struggle with them not just you.

If u want to compete with the best against the best, play CW or Ranked.

Players
494 posts
5,672 battles

Well we all know what is coop and what is random and that random is random players playing or potatoing BUT  WG could do something about it to make it far better ...

for start T10 should be T10 only like T1 is - and T10 should be 8 vs 8  if MM can not find enough player or 10 vs 10 if MM can find enough player

- by T10 being T10 only battle we would solve  a lot of problems :

first no more T8 premiums wallet warrior with 20k av dam in Massa or Tirpitz or every black edition lately ...

no more -why am I always vs t10 in my new T8, f that I will yolo and die or I'll just snipe from 26km or most common push forward button and gone to port ..

balance between T8 ship and T10 is about 100-150%  in benefit to T10, now ofc not in every class 

in 8 vs 8 there would be a lot less snowball effect and 1 ship or especially 3 div ship would/could make a lot more influence on win/lose situation, not to mention that is a lot easier to make a comeback vs 3-4 ship than vs 6-8 ships and the points from the ships and caps are a lot more balanced on smaller number of ship in total ... 

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,123 posts
6,608 battles

Funny thing. I don't play high tier CVs because I know I suck on them (and besides... Worchesters, Minotaurs, impossible strafes, etc). So I stay on tiers 5 to 7 where I'm confident and I can do pretty well...
So, for this kind of players, I'm doing the right thing.
But then there are others players which complains about sealclubbing and tell that I shouldn't be on tier 5...

Doesn't matters what I do, somebody will complain... *edited*

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
494 posts
5,672 battles
3 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

Funny thing. I don't play high tier CVs because I know I suck on them (and besides... Worchesters, Minotaurs, impossible strafes, etc). So I stay on tiers 5 to 7 where I'm confident and I can do pretty well...
So, for this kind of players, I'm doing the right thing.
But then there are others players which complains about sealclubbing and tell that I shouldn't be on tier 5...

Doesn't matters what I do, somebody will complain... *edited*

nope I support you for sealclubbing - I will do that too, becuase there is no other way in this game ,,,, we need to sealclub so players left the game early and than WG will give us proper MM in high tier so we don't play low tier sealclubbing anymore, it is about as win/win situation -- either we will get normal MM or we will kill new generation of potatos early so they don't spend too much in stay in game because of that ...

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,136 posts
11,682 battles

Careful what you wish for.

WoT Asian server is testing bots mixed into lower tier games... When it happens here routinely that's when you know the game is dying.

• Cool 1

Players
494 posts
5,672 battles
Just now, Negativvv said:

Careful what you wish for.

WoT Asian server is testing bots mixed into lower tier games... When it happens here routinely that's when you know the game is dying.

well to me this game is dead at least 6 month ago - what we do is just beat dead monkey 

Players
149 posts
10,187 battles
2 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

well to me this game is dead at least 6 month ago - what we do is just beat dead monkey 

So what are you doing here? Rats run first from sinking ship.

Players
1,583 posts
6,243 battles
36 minutes ago, AnEvilJoke said:

potaytofaf9z.png

KqrDpCG.gif

Enjoy being deleted through the bow on regular intervals

Players
149 posts
10,187 battles
3 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

I'am here to frustrate special flower like you

:Smile_veryhappy:

There is a delicate difference between being frustrating and funny, and it's a long way for you to become former one :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
494 posts
5,672 battles
3 minutes ago, didyoukillme said:

:Smile_veryhappy:

There is a delicate difference between being frustrating and funny, and it's a long way for you to become former one :Smile_veryhappy:

well it's good that i need some shitar to tell me that

Players
149 posts
10,187 battles
12 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

šiptar

Use English if you are trying to offend someone or your insult (like now) will not be understood :P

@VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger Plz translate, since I'm to lazy to Google translate it :D