Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sukasaa

Skill point reduced. :o

11 comments in this topic

[BUCCS]
Players
99 posts
1,848 battles

I have an Captain "Akeno Misaki" which came along HSF Harekaze when I bought she was an 10 point captain I never used her before but today I used her on my Fubuki and suddenly her 10 point was reduced to 8. I'm confused. D:

W1a-Jc991lCLrDuURME2NbLsb46OdrwPh4bzDKTlmYQyX_p3aM8T8ZEI32kKVFTeQmgGbUmvsOSoVaDSSEcaiCtXMW6Q3-LKHYsVbMJcoTAskJtXeMTCcIgGD7qdPjHkEMn8HbeJiB5KYBIyfWqf-w.gif

[PMI]
Players
2,405 posts
5,626 battles

Dont think confused is the word you want to use...

Post a screenshot of her with 8 points? AKA: pics or it did not happen.

[PMI]
Players
2,405 posts
5,626 battles

OK so it must be a bug, use the correct forum / form for that, we can not help you here.

[BUCCS]
Players
99 posts
1,848 battles

It's okay was just curious if this happened to anyone else, Imma go support section. Thanks. :3

Alpha Tester
2,045 posts
2,729 battles

@Sukasaa Are you sure she had 10 points ?  Because in the "Captains" bundle (the mid one) she had only 6 10 points back then.  10 12 points only in the admirals bundle

Edit: referring to this post she had 8 points in the lowest bundle and 10 in the mid one

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,405 posts
5,626 battles
3 minutes ago, Sukasaa said:

It's okay was just curious if this happened to anyone else, Imma go support section. Thanks. :3

I did fire it up to check mine, shes just fine there 10 points. Then went around a bit, she was always issued with 10 points, so cant really see how you got her to 8 points.

Given WGs completely borked UI, I would not discount a simple display bug.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Just now, Kimosabe_X said:

@Sukasaa Are you sure she had 10 points ?  Because in the "Captains" bundle (the mid one) she had only 6 points back then.  10 points only in the admirals bundle

Are you sure? Only seen it appear with 10 points, but this makes sense. Let me google a bit around, brb.

[BUCCS]
Players
99 posts
1,848 battles
2 minutes ago, Juanx said:

I did fire it up to check mine, shes just fine there 10 points. Then went around a bit, she was always issued with 10 points, so cant really see how you got her to 8 points.

Given WGs completely borked UI, I would not discount a simple display bug.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Are you sure? Only seen it appear with 10 points, but this makes sense. Let me google a bit around, brb.

Will do. ^-^

3 minutes ago, Kimosabe_X said:

@Sukasaa Are you sure she had 10 points ?  Because in the "Captains" bundle (the mid one) she had only 6 points back then.  10 points only in the admirals bundle

And yes I'm sure she was 10 I've been considering to make her Captain for a long time on one of the IJN DDs :) cause of Concealment Expert.

[PMI]
Players
2,405 posts
5,626 battles

Go pester support with that, they will be able to see what is what.

Further googling proves that there were other caps with less than 10 pt on the bundles.picture with HSF 8 pt cap.

[BUCCS]
Players
99 posts
1,848 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

Go pester support with that, they will be able to see what is what.

Further googling proves that there were other caps with less than 10 pt on the bundles.picture with HSF 8 pt cap.

Alrready did! ^-^ Yes there were bought I bought the package that costed around 70+ USD. :o

Sign in to follow this