Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Giorgio_marksman

100k draw, but we were ahead on points

5 comments in this topic

[R7S]
Players
20 posts
2,645 battles

About every 2 seconds the enemy team caught up with points for about 0.5 sec before we went in the lead again, when the battle finished we were 2 points ahead but it still ended in a draw. I’m extremely pissed (because I think draws give you the same amount of XP as a loss) and can’t understand why even if we were 2 points ahead it was a draw. Can anyone explain?

D91B21F5-679C-4FEF-8A39-BD3405B4D433.jpeg

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,453 posts
13,851 battles

WoWs is a server sided game, which means there inevitably is a delay in what the server processes and what you see.

In this case the game ended when your scores where equal on the server, but you saw your score tick higher after the game had already ended due to the delay.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,967 battles
26 minutes ago, Giorgio_marksman said:

when the battle finished we were 2 points ahead but it still ended in a draw

My guess is that the enemy team received their portion of points just before the match ended and the UI simply didn't update in time. A replay would be helpful though.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,268 posts
6,795 battles

Btw use screenshots instead of your phone.

Click the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard and it will be automatically saved to wherever you've installed WoWS in the "screenshots" folder

(default path would probably be something like C:\Games\World_of_Warships\screenshot )

On a different note, I've won a game where both teams reach 1k points at the same time :Smile_trollface: Serverside differences can be quite interesting sometimes

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this