You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Latitude1980

Whats wrong and what am I missing(Natural selection)

3 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
10,158 battles

Hello!

So I played the cherrry blossom scenario today and I am curious if I am not understanding the "Natural selection" medal or whats wrong with this picture?

shot-18.12.15_18.05.56-0747.jpg

shot-18.12.15_18.06.00-0453.jpg

shot-18.12.15_18.06.06-0794.jpg

shot-18.12.15_18.06.11-0896.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,818 posts
4,916 battles

I can't remember if the description is misleading or not, but according to it, you have to either:

• sink 4 ships of your own type (aka 4 cruisers)
  • sink 8 ships of any other type (aka a combination of battleships, destroyers and/or aircraft carriers)

As such, you are missing 2 cruiser kills or 2 destroyer kills.

[-CC-]
Players
130 posts
11,968 battles
4 hours ago, Kartoffelmos said:

I can't remember if the description is misleading or not, but according to it, you have to either:

• sink 4 ships of your own type (aka 4 cruisers)
  • sink 8 ships of any other type (aka a combination of battleships, destroyers and/or aircraft carriers)

As such, you are missing 2 cruiser kills or 2 destroyer kills.

This is correct. Note though that the eight kills don't need to be of the same type, and any combination of destroyers, battleships or carriers would do the trick - except of course there are none of the latter two in Cherry Blossom.

Another achievement that has confused me in the past is Will to Win. It is not enough to be the last one alive and win with at least one secondary objective completed. You must have completed that secondary objective alone while you were the only one left, any objectives completed before do not count.