Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ENFrostburn

Special camo. and flag bonus codes

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[KOKOS]
Players
14 posts
6,700 battles

JDU6LSY4ER had provided me with 2 of each: Spring Sky, Asian Lantern and Mosaic (maybe expired) :Smile_sad:

NDL4KDUEH4 had provided me with 5 of each: all special flags e.g. Wyvern, Red Dragon etc. (this one is also of limited activations)

Enjoy while it lasts... :cat_cool:

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DPUK]
Players
48 posts
1,424 battles
2 minutes ago, ENFrostburn said:

JDU6LSY4ER had provided me with 2 of each: Spring Sky, Asian Lantern and Mosaic

NDL4KDUEH4 had provided me with 5 of each: all special flags e.g. Wyvern, Red Dragon etc.

Enjoy while it lasts... :cat_cool:

 2nd code worked, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

There were 3 codes. All 3 were/are activation limited.

 

They came from the RU WG Stream, so a lot of people are/were trying to activate the codes.

And we all know that activation limited code do not work for long.

 

Would be nice if WG would not put an activation/time limit on such codes.

Wouldn't it be nice if the whole Community could get these extra's? s0234.gif

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,593 posts
7,346 battles
11 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

There were 3 codes. All 3 were/are activation limited.

 

They came from the RU WG Stream, so a lot of people are/were trying to activate the codes.

And we all know that activation limited code do not work for long.

 

Would be nice if WG would not put an activation/time limit on such codes.

Wouldn't it be nice if the whole Community could get these extra's? s0234.gif

Thats the point, can't spoil everyone with free goodies:cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,243 battles

Funny how they hand out codes since the last month...

One could think that many player start to getting fatigue from this f*cking daily grind...

"Here get some worthless junk and then go back to your grind, cashcow!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
432 posts
1,665 battles
1 hour ago, AnEvilJoke said:

Funny how they hand out codes since the last month...

One could think that many player start to getting fatigue from this f*cking daily grind...

"Here get some worthless junk and then go back to your grind, cashcow!"

Each set of special flags is worth approx 20k FXP in dynamo farming with a premium account.  I would not call 100k FXP worthless. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,371 posts
6,689 battles
3 hours ago, black_falcon120 said:

Each set of special flags is worth approx 20k FXP in dynamo farming with a premium account.  I would not call 100k FXP worthless. 

Just ignore the dude. I've been on this forum for over a year and only seen him made a sensible contribution once.

 

Btw, all codes seem to have expired.

I did see this stream, but it was Russian so I left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,243 battles
16 hours ago, black_falcon120 said:

Each set of special flags is worth approx 20k FXP in dynamo farming with a premium account.  I would not call 100k FXP worthless. 

 

True, so what?

Dosn't change the core of my statement.

 

But hey, at least you engaged in normal conversation - unlike the leader of my very own hate club.

"Bully for you!" :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×