Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

LU advice.

16 comments in this topic

Players
951 posts
8,500 battles

Guys I have only 3 more Tier X ships to grind for the LU..

Z-52, Minotaur & Worcester... Are they worth the time?

• Boring 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles

image.png.e17d8c57db59da19995e2a7abe704157.png

Yes, they are. My love for dd's puts the z52 first, then the Worcester, then the minotaur...But YESSSSSS...my preciousssss, they are:Smile-_tongue:

Oh, and what's LU mean? Ups, ok thanks everyone..What a dumbass.

tenor.gif?itemid=9186140

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BGBRD]
Players
234 posts
9,031 battles

LU = Legendary upgrade ??? If that is. No. On the Minotaur is a side-grade, rest down-grade!

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,121 posts
18,194 battles

there's some worth it, most are not....

though, that goes for "atm". i'm goin for all of em (xcept cv's), simply coz u never know when comrad balans hits again.

[TOAST]
Players
1,996 posts
25,653 battles
13 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

image.png.e17d8c57db59da19995e2a7abe704157.png

I see the Old Guy likes eBay, he even bought a Chelsea FC fan club medal.

• Funny 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles
7 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

@Shaka_D Legendary Upgrade.

Freakin hell, talk about obvious, can you send that 'listen here noob' meme to me now please? I''ve only got one upgrade - the one for the z52 but haven't fitted it, not sure I want to. The others - still far off.

• Funny 1

Players
951 posts
8,500 battles
2 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Freakin hell, talk about obvious, can you send that 'listen here noob' meme to me now please? I''ve only got one upgrade - the one for the z52 but haven't fitted it, not sure I want to. The others - still far off.

Wasn't paying much attention to your post tbh.. only on my 4th Coffee not awake yet.

• Funny 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles
Just now, Migantium_Mashum said:

Wasn't paying much attention to your post tbh.. only on my 4th Coffee not awake yet.

Apparently I wasn't paying much attention myself, had a colleague chatting to me about work while I was trying to type...how dare he do this!

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,305 posts
9,548 battles

Honestly, not many of those unique upgrades are particularily worth it as they generally appear to be sidegrades rather than straight upgrades. Some are better than others but it's mostly dependent on whether they take the 5th or the 6th upgrade slot, because everyone should know how important concealment is in this game and thus how reluctant people are to give that up.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,850 posts
6,160 battles
59 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

You do know the missions for the Legendary Upgrades will last longer than the shown date?

They last untill you grind them out if im not mistaken, the date is there just because a date has to be there :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

Players
1,347 posts
3,583 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

Honestly, not many of those unique upgrades are particularily worth it as they generally appear to be sidegrades rather than straight upgrades. Some are better than others but it's mostly dependent on whether they take the 5th or the 6th upgrade slot, because everyone should know how important concealment is in this game and thus how reluctant people are to give that up.

Minotaur's goes in the 6th slot, and swaps around the -10% detection and -5% to enemy accuracy (so it becomes -5% detection and -10% to enemy accuracy).

It's...honestly kinda amusing, seeing all of those shots miss, when you're under fire. It's also rather ironic that the mod boost's mino's smoke AND increases survivability for open-water gunboating.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles
2 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

They last untill you grind them out if im not mistaken, the date is there just because a date has to be there :Smile_honoring:

That's according to WG.   However, there are some existing missions (Gold Rush on (Tirpitz/Asashio/Atago),  Vanguard and Dreadnaught) that don't have expiry dates.

Beta Tester
1,850 posts
6,160 battles
1 hour ago, BrusilovX said:

That's according to WG.   However, there are some existing missions (Gold Rush on (Tirpitz/Asashio/Atago),  Vanguard and Dreadnaught) that don't have expiry dates.

I'll see when the dates expire, i got 4 in the grind and only the yammy one i'll be able to finish. 

I expect the others to reset after the date arrives and to start from scratch. 

:Smile_Default:

Sign in to follow this