Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dirty_Dunc

Merry Xmas from World of Warships (NOT)

10 comments in this topic

Players
69 posts
8,508 battles

Do you love World of Warships at the weekend ?  Do you enjoy losing games before you've even had time to sip your Eggnog?

Well dont worry !!!!   Christmas is here and you can have that same Saturday morning experience throughout the Yule Tide holiday !!!!!

Why not join Santa's little helpers on the festive lemming train and see how many games you can lose ?  It's great fun and anyone can do it , even my dearly deceased grandma is throwing games in her Yamato ... we just cellotaped her finger to the left mouse button and now she's even beating me !

As a special tinsel infested incentive ..... Wargaming is offering a years premium account, a special premium Tier 10 RMS Titanic and a lifetime supply of potatoes to the first ten new players who don't reach 10% win rate by New Year's Eve.

Merry Christmas ho ho ho

• Funny 5
  • Boring 6

[_XII_]
Players
323 posts
2,495 battles

Even in the weekends there is always a winning side. The only thing that can change is the way you win or loose.

Maybe the thing that change is that there is more passive or aggressive play style. I don't know. i don't mind weekends.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,239 posts
Vor 34 Minuten, FooFaFie sagte:

Even in the weekends there is always a winning side.

I seems you have missed the PSA about a special weekend algorithm which makes 50% of the games to a loss for both teams!

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

[TOAST]
Players
1,990 posts
25,644 battles
52 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

Even in the weekends there is always a winning side.

I play co-op, my side is always the winning side. :cap_haloween:

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,088 battles

No matter what you do at times, you may end up losing. There are issues beyond our control. You have to stop caring about it so much....but now I need someone to convince me of this too. It's hard in a game that's so competitive.