Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Steph246

Buy 10 guineas for the price of 1 ??

8 comments in this topic

[ZEN]
Players
104 posts
8,697 battles

I've seen such an announcement, and I don't find it on the shop in the website...

Is there a special thing to do again ? Where is it my precious ? I dont understand... thank you for your advices...

Players
13 posts
5,724 battles

I know, someone complained about this and the thread got locked, I missed it too and bought 2 separate individual guineas. if 10 is available for 1, buying individual guineas shouldn't even be made available to buy.

Supermarkets don't sell a 6 pack of beans and then individual cans right next to them for the same price, do they wargaming! -_-

[ETD5]
Players
268 posts
1,602 battles
6 hours ago, admiralgpt said:

I know, someone complained about this and the thread got locked, I missed it too and bought 2 separate individual guineas. if 10 is available for 1, buying individual guineas shouldn't even be made available to buy.

Supermarkets don't sell a 6 pack of beans and then individual cans right next to them for the same price, do they wargaming! -_-

Special offers (these that you can only purchase once) can only be seen if you are logged in. Also, cannot understand why people go to purchase to premium shop without logging in and also checking if they have a coupon (you can only check that if you are logged in) because you can miss the mail or even can go to spam...

Also, I've seen packs for the price of units and also packs on discount that if you calculate the unit price is more expensive than the units being sold next to it at regular price.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,237 posts
Vor 19 Minuten, Anthoniusii sagte:

Does anyone know what will happen to Guineas for those that wont use them to by Cossack?

1 Guinea = 100k Credits with 0.8.0.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this