Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DangerousDave2k

10 guineas for a dollar eh?

11 comments in this topic

Players
204 posts
9,078 battles

To be honest I thought this whole guineas/cossack thing was supposed to be over by now. Anyway, apparently I have 47 guineas and WG have just poked me with a message saying I can get another 10 guineas for 76p. I'm thinking it's probably worth it but could I just hold out and try to get the remainder with missions? When is this thing finishing anyway?

• Boring 1

Players
64 posts
10,125 battles

It is finished, u can't get any guineas by playing anymore. You'd have to buy the pack to get cossack. Imo it seems like a fair deal.

• Cool 4

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,402 battles
6 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

To be honest I thought this whole guineas/cossack thing was supposed to be over by now. Anyway, apparently I have 47 guineas and WG have just poked me with a message saying I can get another 10 guineas for 76p. I'm thinking it's probably worth it but could I just hold out and try to get the remainder with missions? When is this thing finishing anyway?

It's finished already, 48 guineas was max you could get from missions anyway, you'd always need to buy at least 2.

And 10 for the price of 1 is what you kinda want to go for

• Cool 1

Players
204 posts
9,078 battles

Yep they twisted my arm. After the hoops I jumped through to get Indianapolis, I decided it was worth 76p with free 700k credits when they convert.

• Funny 1

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,704 posts
20,606 battles
9 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

Yep they twisted my arm. After the hoops I jumped through to get Indianapolis, I decided it was worth 76p with free 700k credits when they convert.

And do it before next patch, because then they will disappear.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
2 hours ago, DangerousDave2k said:

Yeah, no they did not, this information has been front page the last few weeks, and you are around a lot...

The question would be: why do yo need to increase your post count?

Or perhaps: why are you so craving for attention?

Either of those is a better topic than your OP...

Players
204 posts
9,078 battles
21 hours ago, Juanx said:

Yeah, no they did not, this information has been front page the last few weeks, and you are around a lot...

The question would be: why do yo need to increase your post count?

Or perhaps: why are you so craving for attention?

Either of those is a better topic than your OP...

I'd possibly be more aggravated by this post if I wasn't quite sure you have autism.

Players
204 posts
9,078 battles

By the way, Cossack seems to be well worth the money, in case anyone else is deliberating. Quite enjoying playing it. Apologies for two posts in quick succession but I thought JuanX would appreciate the extra content.

Sign in to follow this