salkran_Darkstorm

hello i have an arsenal Question

6 comments in this topic

[W-C]
Players
418 posts
1,767 battles

@salkran_Darkstorm

Musashi is soon not going to be available for sale, so I'd suggest that would be the wiser immediate pick if you are likely to play it at all/are a collector. Jean Bart has not long been released so 'should' be around long enough for you to 'earn' enough coal after having purchased the Musashi.

Oh, and, welcome to the forums ;)

• Cool 1

[SSA]
Players
510 posts
16,216 battles

Also remember the option of buying Musashi with FreeExp. If you're reasonably close to 750k (i think you have ~1month left to collect) you might not have to choose between the two.

Unless ofc you want to get Kronstahdt as well, since she'll be removed at the same time if i recall correctly.

[ADRIA]
Players
295 posts
10,626 battles

Musashi is stronger but JB is more fun to play.

Musashi is soon to be removed, JB will stay.

Musashi is poor mans Yamato, JB is improved Richeliu.

Musashi is promotes more stationary game play, JB promotes more on the move game play.

All that being said, I prefer JB over Musashi. It just suits my game play style much better. 

[HOUSE]
Players
205 posts
4,417 battles
On 12/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, quickr said:

Musashi is stronger but JB is more fun to play.

Musashi is soon to be removed, JB will stay.

Musashi is poor mans Yamato, JB is improved Richeliu.

Musashi is promotes more stationary game play, JB promotes more on the move game play.

All that being said, I prefer JB over Musashi. It just suits my game play style much better. 

I am in the same dilemma as salkran_Darkstorm and as well as these things you point out that you should pick a style that suits you.

I lean towards the JB since roload booster on BB is unique and Musashi is more or less a weakened Yamato and I can only chose one of them as it stands right now.