Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ColorsOfRainbows

Which Graphic Settings Effect Torpedos ?

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
356 posts
3,100 battles

i have HUGE HUGE HUGE FPS problems especially on higher tiers with torpedos.

i normaly start the game on like 70fps, and in the end with all firering i am at like 50.

the thing is , when i up my settings from "medium" to like "ultra hight" my fps drops from like 70-50 to 60-40

when i stream i also are at like 40fps

its really still NO problem to play at all

the SECOND torpedos are in water the fps starts falling to like 9fps ... i already disabled small objects i dont know what to do :( its not evne helping that they are animated as they basicly stutter jump trough the water :/

is there a setting to turn off the graphics just for torpedos or what setting effect them ?

GTX 1060 6GB but an older i5 dualcore CPU with 3,6ghz and 16gig ram

5 answers to this question

[SWTP]
Players
388 posts
6,481 battles
2 godziny temu, ColorsOfRainbows napisał:

i have HUGE HUGE HUGE FPS problems especially on higher tiers with torpedos.

i normaly start the game on like 70fps, and in the end with all firering i am at like 50.

the thing is , when i up my settings from "medium" to like "ultra hight" my fps drops from like 70-50 to 60-40

when i stream i also are at like 40fps

its really still NO problem to play at all

the SECOND torpedos are in water the fps starts falling to like 9fps ... i already disabled small objects i dont know what to do :( its not evne helping that they are animated as they basicly stutter jump trough the water :/

is there a setting to turn off the graphics just for torpedos or what setting effect them ?

GTX 1060 6GB but an older i5 dualcore CPU with 3,6ghz and 16gig ram

Strange. I have 1060 as well and no frame drops all maxed. Maybe its CPU dependent, a dual core can be not enough nowadays? I have ryzen5 6 cores. We had similar problems a while ago even on top PCs due to a memory leak. Streaming and playing game is probably too much for your CPU.  On the other side I played on my sons PC with first gen i5 and gtx750 and it was ok, not great but no drastic frame drops.

Players
356 posts
3,100 battles
On 12/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, DariusJacek said:

Strange. I have 1060 as well and no frame drops all maxed. Maybe its CPU dependent, a dual core can be not enough nowadays? I have ryzen5 6 cores. We had similar problems a while ago even on top PCs due to a memory leak. Streaming and playing game is probably too much for your CPU.  On the other side I played on my sons PC with first gen i5 and gtx750 and it was ok, not great but no drastic frame drops.

yes i am sure its my stupid CPU, still the drops are so huge and my CPU tells me its runs on 40% xD

problem is new CPU means new motherboard means new DDR Ram ... its the hardest change to do in a pc xD

and having the game running on 70fps expect with torpedos i thought maybe theres a way

[SWTP]
Players
388 posts
6,481 battles
23 minuty temu, ColorsOfRainbows napisał:

yes i am sure its my stupid CPU, still the drops are so huge and my CPU tells me its runs on 40% xD

problem is new CPU means new motherboard means new DDR Ram ... its the hardest change to do in a pc xD

and having the game running on 70fps expect with torpedos i thought maybe theres a way

I see your pain, maybe next patch will fix it for you.

Players
356 posts
3,100 battles
On 12/14/2018 at 2:23 PM, DariusJacek said:

I see your pain, maybe next patch will fix it for you.

i think i get a new pc before it will be fixed xD 

i just hoped there is 1 setting i can put on lowest and the damn torpedos are like only lines or dots its not like i rly want them animated for 60 fps cost xD

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this