You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

...having "one of those days"....recognize it?

18 comments in this topic

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles

yeah, players mostly stating their best moments & accomplishments in battles...yeah that's the default, the usual, so to speak & fcaus very interesting & entertaining

...but what about yr "very worst nightmare days in randoms"? ...from time to time those also happen, why not share...& let me begin:

...today started with my fav T8 Asashio B.....couln't find any creativity (my own fault...see.."one of those bad days", lol)...did some ridiculous ca 4.500 damage???..lol...ahhhh...ended bottom...next, also with asashio...same story...bottom...ahhh....me thinking "what the f%c? happening here, lol....so I tought (being smart, at least I hoped for! lol)....i thought by myself : now, now I gonna play the mean-machine-destroyer (=my fav T10 destroyer= mighty shima)...flags & all prem consumables fcaus....yeah..was thinking kind of: "ya asked for it?...so NOW I am gonna give ya hell!!!"randoms-battle....lol...well...didn't happen: some T8 CV dropped 10x torps say some 10 metres from my Shima & my Sima gone....ended also bottom-score, lol...so...3x played...& 3x bottom-scores...lol....THAT is what I mean with "ONE OF THOSE TERRIBLE BAD GAMING DAYS"...has nothing ta do with the ships involved (those are simply GREAT!!...proven ta be, time after time)...no...it's just me as just an individual player having a terrible day...sofar that is...since now I gonna open some bottles of excellent red wine...hoping my battle instincts to come back to me...at least I hope, lol...can only hope for

So, I leave this thread now to others...to fill it with your own "worst night mare gaming days"...I myself will not be posting any more..just & only started it..but I will read yr posted own personal experiences for sure, i will read those. so, if yr having experienced also "one of those nightmare-gaming-days"...where seemingly everything ya do fails....seeing yr ships burn to the ground ending BOTTOM-SCORE...so feel free. share!

Players
456 posts
245 battles

Think im having one of my worst gaming weeks since my winrate has been plummeting, but then im finding it hard to adjust to tier 10 gameplay with my charles martel (which isn’t fully upgraded). I might stick to low and mid tiers for now untill i get more tiers 8’s to mess around with. I guess at least im managing a 56k avg damage in it so far.

Players
1,310 posts
3,571 battles

Inb4 the comments pointing out that our Yaskie must have a lot of those "very worst nightmare days".

:cap_popcorn:

EDIT/OT:

Personally, I don't have a lot of games where I come below top 7 on the team, win or lose.

Or maybe it's just cognitive bias and I've forgotten all of the times I did.:cap_hmm:

The most frustrating ones are being torped in the first five minutes in a top-tier DD. If you survive your effectiveness is reduced considerably, as you can't afford to go loud in the open anymore.

The stupidest thing is being the first one sunk and still coming top three (or God forbid first), then you can only wonder how stupid the rest of your team is...

Edited by Captain_LOZFFVII
  • Funny 1

[IDDQD]
Players
1,733 posts
15,880 battles
18 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

my fav T8 Asashio B

we told you in Asashio topic that this ship sux didnt we? 

Spoiler

for good players sux, for others its favourite ship :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
1,310 posts
3,571 battles
1 hour ago, Quetak said:

we told you in Asashio topic that this ship sux didnt we? 

Hide contents

for good players sux, for others its favourite ship :Smile_trollface:

Let's not forget that ojectively, Shimakaze sucks, too.

19 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

has nothing ta do with the ships involved (those are simply GREAT!!...proven ta be, time after time)

You're half-right, half-wrong.

It's true the ships you love suck.

It's also true that you probably don't have the skills to really do well in them anyway.

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles
27 minutes ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

Let's not forget that ojectively, Shimakaze sucks, too.

You're half-right, half-wrong.

It's true the ships you love suck.

It's also true that you probably don't have the skills to really do well in them anyway.

:Smile_teethhappy:

you little snake, lol, yr triggering me(!), lol....but must say....my personal #1 choice top-mean-machine-destroyer-t10 = mighty Shima (72knots + range 9.6)...will always be, for me, personally...secondly comes the deadly-king-cobra-Asashio B...the black ninja one...ohhh...so tremendous great ships. So, is NOT about the ships....it's just me, as an individual player facing from time ta time some realy "nightmare-gaming-days" lol...sofar...today goes real cool for me!!!...lol

(...must say yr great memes bring real smile to me face, how the hell ya do that?...dont answer...I like em...great...shows great creativity, I value such)...last comment of mine, this thread is for others to fill it with their own personal experiences...I will be spectator, only)

Players
456 posts
245 battles

Well i just uninstalled the game, since it is pissing me off too much. i don't think i will bother to install in the future either as wargaming titles barely give me fun anymore and just rage. Mind you i think im moving away from multiplayer games in general.

Oh well fun while it lasted i guess.

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles
27 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Well i just uninstalled the game, since it is pissing me off too much. i don't think i will bother to install in the future either as wargaming titles barely give me fun anymore and just rage. Mind you i think im moving away from multiplayer games in general.

Oh well fun while it lasted i guess.

...sorry to hear...guess in time you will be back again. as for stand-alone's pc gaming...i have all of Total War Series...all...must say the one I the most value, still = "Total War Shogun2"....love it...seems WG took it in now, great...went online..i figure I will realy play it also...great!

(...just a matter of time & ya will be back again...wish ya well, cheers)

• Cool 1

Players
456 posts
245 battles
8 minutes ago, Yaskaraxx said:

...sorry to hear...guess in time you will be back again. as for stand-alone's pc gaming...i have all of Total War Series...all...must say the one I the most value, still = "Total War Shogun2"....love it...seems WG took it in now, great...went online..i figure I will realy play it also...great!

(...just a matter of time & ya will be back again...wish ya well, cheers)

Thanks, i feel better and might come back over the holidays when im not also stressing about assignment.

I completely forgot about the total war series makes me realise what game franchises i have been missing out on.

Just remembered i still have DOOM and sniper elite 4 not installed yet so might as well play those and not waste the money's.

I do enjoy warships more than i will wot's ever but jeez it can get frustrating lol

[NED]
Players
4,179 posts
11,667 battles
On 12/13/2018 at 2:01 PM, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

win

That's a very intriguing word. Could you explain what it means? Otherwise I'm having a great time with wows. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TTT]
Players
400 posts
9,022 battles
On 12/12/2018 at 7:40 PM, Yaskaraxx said:

yeah, players mostly stating their best moments & accomplishments in battles...yeah that's the default, the usual, so to speak & fcaus very interesting & entertaining

...but what about yr "very worst nightmare days in randoms"? ...from time to time those also happen, why not share...& let me begin:

...today started with my fav T8 Asashio B.....couln't find any creativity (my own fault...see.."one of those bad days", lol)...did some ridiculous ca 4.500 damage???..lol...ahhhh...ended bottom...next, also with asashio...same story...bottom...ahhh....me thinking "what the f%c? happening here, lol....so I tought (being smart, at least I hoped for! lol)....i thought by myself : now, now I gonna play the mean-machine-destroyer (=my fav T10 destroyer= mighty shima)...flags & all prem consumables fcaus....yeah..was thinking kind of: "ya asked for it?...so NOW I am gonna give ya hell!!!"randoms-battle....lol...well...didn't happen: some T8 CV dropped 10x torps say some 10 metres from my Shima & my Sima gone....ended also bottom-score, lol...so...3x played...& 3x bottom-scores...lol....THAT is what I mean with "ONE OF THOSE TERRIBLE BAD GAMING DAYS"...has nothing ta do with the ships involved (those are simply GREAT!!...proven ta be, time after time)...no...it's just me as just an individual player having a terrible day...sofar that is...since now I gonna open some bottles of excellent red wine...hoping my battle instincts to come back to me...at least I hope, lol...can only hope for

So, I leave this thread now to others...to fill it with your own "worst night mare gaming days"...I myself will not be posting any more..just & only started it..but I will read yr posted own personal experiences for sure, i will read those. so, if yr having experienced also "one of those nightmare-gaming-days"...where seemingly everything ya do fails....seeing yr ships burn to the ground ending BOTTOM-SCORE...so feel free. share!

Again, the general topic is ok. 

But there are just TOO MANY DOTS! Are you the King of Dots or what, or just obsessed with them?

Seriously I really tried to read it but it hurts my eyes , and I am sure im not alone with that.

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles
On 12/18/2018 at 9:04 AM, Ferry_25 said:

That's a very intriguing word. Could you explain what it means? Otherwise I'm having a great time with wows. :Smile_veryhappy:

so very true(!), fully agree a 100%, for example lots of my most entertaining battles (randoms, ranks and even co-op) were team-lost-battles, but me, i experienced them as having real great fun(!!), very well worth my time invested,  so i as individual player kind of felt/experienced those battles as 100% realy winning (personally), cuz i had great time (=kind of me, personally, scoring a 100% WR, lol, know what i mean ta say here?); i play 3 big online games (which i all much like) still WoWS is my #1 for over 2 years already. I mean, played close to 20K battles already, so there must be very sound reason for me for enjoying doing so. last: must say, i also experience as "winning" to see this already great game further & further evolving to even higher levels over time: so many new ships, etc. etc. added...this i experience as very vibrant: for instance, soon, incoming submarines(!!!!) + Carriers (reworked) near future, just as an example out of the many thing, yes, i as being just a player (1 out of 30K+) playerbase...yes, imho such is winning, also

so, what is "winning"...imo it is up to every invidual player to define what he/she experiences as "winning". For me, personally, winning is all about experiencing great entertainment, graphics & having fun!)

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles
9 hours ago, Exohoritis said:

TOO MANY DOTS! Are you the King of Dots or what, or just obsessed with them?

..........."King of Dots".........actually strikes me as a real excellent account name(!!)...(even better than "yaskara XX")...maybe(?!?)....dunno, but though does have a realy nice ring to it "King of Dots", must say, yeah, kind of, yeah

...as to the DOTS, lol, ....let me reply this way: lately on highway I saw a van with some advertisement on it, it stated: "Trevel Agency"...guess YOU(?!?) would have stopped & go "instructing" the driver of that van that "he made severe grammar fault"????....lollol...no, fcaus not, it's all in depth, lol

secondly, just read a topic started by a great player (was about secondary ships, builds & how ta use them)....great topic (since I myself also like the secondary build BooBies esspecially when they having 40 secs repair party cooldown, like my Massa + Rep (X) a 100% full secondary build)...but what I wanna say here:  ".....all DOTS over the place re secondary builds....and that topic i was telling ya about, that great player actually started "connecting those DOTS(!), very excellently!"....for playerbase...so about DOTS...well...there is much more about DOTS, in depth-thinking?......yeah???.....lol

(...anyway, yr working here forums??...kind of figure so?? (dunno for sure, maybe?!?)...whereas ME I am PLAYER....nothing more & nothing less....like it that way a 100%(!) fcaus....and me, I as a player...placing freely from time to time, my freely objective constructive comments fully aimed at me playerbase-fellow-members...well...i have the right ta do so(!!)...so stick yr "Dots-comments"....in yr personally...ehh...how ta say this decent ways...yr "personal Black-Hole" (...Stephen Hawkin would have backed me up on this one, trust me!...lol)

Gonna full dark now, gonna enjoy playing (THAT is what I am here for, not forums)...so I leave this topic to my fellow-playerbase-member-players...to share their constructive experience & views......bye, & CHEERS!

(....................yaskara XX.......................lollol)

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
2,607 posts
16,239 battles

This topic will be just fine for my message..
@TeaCupYuri i'm really sorry.

I'm playing since alpha and today I give up for the first time ever. I usually play for victory no matter what but this time... meh.
Our DD's leave us going back to A1 or something like that, one BB was AFK and we haven't nerves for playing this and we leave the battle. This was too much. It's sad but my anger was epic.
It wasn't fair to few people in our team and it was unfair for enemy but .. we was too weak to play this :Smile_sceptic:
Random is hell.
And yes. My EN is really rusty. I just need to say SORRY.

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles
47 minutes ago, TheComedian1983 said:

This topic will be just fine for my message..
@TeaCupYuri i'm really sorry.

I'm playing since alpha and today I give up for the first time ever. I usually play for victory no matter what but this time... meh.
Our DD's leave us going back to A1 or something like that, one BB was AFK and we haven't nerves for playing this and we leave the battle. This was too much. It's sad but my anger was epic.
It wasn't fair to few people in our team and it was unfair for enemy but .. we was too weak to play this :Smile_sceptic:
Random is hell.
And yes. My EN is really rusty. I just need to say SORRY.

...what can I say???...I am Dutch...and I am very positive energy person (the good energy!!)...so why do you not go join my fresh started CLAN ( (THO-R)....but stay aware: we are very positive energy(!!)....so...bring that with ya!....yes, intelligence is much, = ok, ....but wisdom = suppreme (=the highest = The Good!)...if ya still like this CLAN, OK, I will welcome ya as a friend!! In short, our "spirit-guided-strategic-tactical-instinctive-teams...well, those will go for win all....think about it, make yr choise, and I will welcome you, do not doubt that, CHEER UP, my friend!

Players
677 posts
19,898 battles
29 minutes ago, Zhorm said:

oneofthosedays.thumb.jpg.a069829fcdcff7c77d80a4c551b570d7.jpg

one of those rnd days....

lol, yeah fully recognize, imagine how many XP/credits ya would have made when team winning!...would be immense!...Kronshtadt?...must say i still figuring out, for sure it's immense dangerous for me destroyers (11,7 km radar, i mean)...i have 3x 19 points skills russian navy captains totally idle...maybe i gonna go Kronstadt?...dunno yet...anyway, ya did great there, for sure

[ICI]
Players
9 posts
949 battles

Last night I had to take a break, watch a movie and take a deep breath:cap_money:I were constantly being followed by angry DD's, Ended up with 3-4 matches without 1 single hit, not even secondaries. Didnt know I could hate torps, SO much! :Smile_veryhappy:

Today has been better though. Thank god!:crab: