Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_HMS_Thunder_Child_

does afk even exist???

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
4,631 battles

so, I have had some issues with my graphics card lately, don't even go there........I am trying everything I can sort it. so the game crashes from time to time, for this I get abuse (obviously) but more annoyingly, I go pink, with increasing threats as to my looming punishments for 'quitting early''. Now I'm pretty sure I am not the only person in the world with pc issues. so guys, I don't believe afk even exists, its just poor souls like me trying to sort their pc's out. oh and on that one, kama rating???? enabling enraged monkeys to vent their spite on you for not doing exactly as they say???? who came up with that one?

2 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
Players
4,188 posts
6,769 battles

Yes AFKs exist.

Quit intentionally, crashed, had to go for some reason - whatever is your reasoning behind it, the other 23 players (especially the 11 on your team) don't care. You're not playing = you're AFK.

5 hours ago, _HMS_Thunder_Child_ said:

kama rating

Is completely pointless, ignore it. It does just one thing and nothing more than that - if your karma is high enough, you get extra complements and reports per day, going from 7 up to 11. That's it. Nothing more.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles

If you know that you are consistently crashing, DO NOT PLAY A TEAM-BASED GAME. Simple as that, sort out your pc problems in single player game, you dont need to push these issues on the shoulders off 11 other people. 

Sign in to follow this