You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
subhunter5_1

twitch stream

4 comments in this topic

Question

[DARRK]
Players
18 posts
1,331 battles

What do you do if you do not get the twitch stream container I got the first one no problem was not much in it though to be honest and I did what all the stream, Mondays stream because I was working when it started I only watched it when I got home their were lots of people watching and all asking what they needed to do, I watched it for well over 90 minutes but no container. Its not that important as their does not seam to be much in them but maybe some of the other people that were watching may like to know, if you have to watch all the stream to get a container..

3 answers to this question

[ETD5]
Players
268 posts
1,602 battles

As far as I'm concerned, you do not get one or more Twitch containers on a day if you watched a stream. Some days you'll get one, others more than one and others none.

[SSA]
Players
518 posts
16,249 battles

I heard it might take a while for them to be credited. Either that or you were unlucky.

Here's the explanation on how the drops work: (short version: praise rngesus ^^)

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,223 posts
6,782 battles
17 hours ago, subhunter5_1 said:

What do you do if you do not get the twitch stream container

Nothing, just watch more twitch.

• The streamer may not have them enabled. Always ask if they enabled those container drops on their stream you want to get them
  • It's a CHANCE, nothing is guaranteed. Sometimes you'll get them, sometimes you wont
  • It seems to take up to 1...2 days for the container to actually get credited to you if you got it