Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cirrus4000

Royal Navy Event - Is there one more mission set left?

11 comments in this topic

[T_I_W]
Beta Tester
147 posts
12,617 battles

Hi All,

Is there still another set of missions left for the RN Destroyer event or are the last ones done now? I was out for a week so not sure if I missed a set. I still have 4 guineas to get yet I think before I can get the Cossack (with purchasing 1 guinea).

Cheers

[T_I_W]
Beta Tester
147 posts
12,617 battles

Damn, just saw someone else asking similar question 4 mins before me :)

Players
103 posts
8,364 battles

Event was designed in such a way that you will be short 2 Guineas. You should buy Special 10 Guineas package for 1EURO (alternatively 2 Guineas that is more expensive option), otherwise you will not have Cossack.

Search forum, read article from WG.

[T_I_W]
Beta Tester
147 posts
12,617 battles

Thanks, I've read the news articles but it does not give an actual date when the missions will end. And it's been designed to leave you 1 guinea short, not 2 ;)

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts
Just now, Cirrus4000 said:

Thanks, I've read the news articles but it does not give an actual date when the missions will end. And it's been designed to leave you 1 guinea short, not 2 ;)

Nope... it's two.

12 sets of missions á four guineas each = 48 guineas.

[T_I_W]
Beta Tester
147 posts
12,617 battles

Hmm. right. So I have 45, and if there's 4 per mission set, does this mean there are no more mission sets left? I thought there was another set which would leave me on 49, hence my (mis)understanding that there were 49 in total.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

[PUPSI]
Players
6,240 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Cirrus4000 sagte:

Hmm. right. So I have 45, and if there's 4 per mission set, does this mean there are no more mission sets left? I thought there was another set which would leave me on 49, hence my (mis)understanding that there were 49 in total.

Update 0.7.11. came with only 3 stages with 4 Guines each, and the third stage is running at the moment...

[SM0KE]
Players
2,069 posts
5,839 battles

@Cirrus4000 - just buy the special offer of ten Guineas for the price of one - it's easily the cheapest way to get Cossack (plus, a bunch of silver - assuming you don't need to use all ten - when guineas are removed from the game).

BTW you need to be logged into the premium shop to see the offer...

• Cool 2

Players
526 posts

The plus side of this is that anyone who reaches 40 guineas (like myself) can just go to the shop and buy the cheapest 10 guinea offer and have their Cossack in port. No point trying to go higher up on account of that and possibly risk forgetting about it before the offer expires.

Oh nvm, just noticed Verblonde said essentially the same thing.:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[T_I_W]
Beta Tester
147 posts
12,617 battles
17 hours ago, Verblonde said:

@Cirrus4000 - just buy the special offer of ten Guineas for the price of one - it's easily the cheapest way to get Cossack (plus, a bunch of silver - assuming you don't need to use all ten - when guineas are removed from the game).

BTW you need to be logged into the premium shop to see the offer...

Thanks Verblonde!

Never knew that. Done :)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this