Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Azkeel

RN Event- questions about missing Guineas.

12 comments in this topic

[BABBY]
Players
1 post
2,271 battles

I missed some stages of the Royal Navy event and I'm short of 10 Guineas to buy Cossack. I've aleady bought that promo 10x Guineas package.

Is the event ending this week or will there be more chances to get Guineas?

Can I buy two 5x Guineas packages or am I stuck with 20x one?

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,507 posts
12 minutes ago, principat121 said:

The event should go on to january.

The event ends when patch 0.7.12 arrives.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0710-halloween/

Update 0.7.10 will last for as long as five weeks instead of the standard four. Therefore, the Royal Navy event will comprise five Stages instead of four. Update 0.7.11, however, will consist of three Stages only.

So there will be no new royal navy missions tomorrow. As the current stage is already the third for this patch.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-079-royal-navy/

Guineas will be available for collecting in the game client until Update 0.7.12 is over, after which they will be exchanged for credits.

So you'll probably be able to purchase more guineas on the website to get up to the 50 necessary, but you'll not be able to earn new ones in the game.

Players
104 posts
8,364 battles
11 minutes ago, principat121 said:

The event should go on to january.

Where you get that info from?

3 months is up to 20. December.

Please search forum and read article from WG about it.

Players
199 posts
5,584 battles

Guineas will stay until 23 January 2019 (and by extension implies that Cossack will be in the Arsenal until then).

But as for earning more... see above.

Steam account owners have the opportunity to purchase 1x10 pack through the Steam store and 1x10 pack through the WG store to help with the shortfall. Lucky!

[ETD5]
Players
269 posts
1,602 battles
3 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

Guineas will stay until 23 January 2019 (and by extension implies that Cossack will be in the Arsenal until then).

But as for earning more... see above.

Steam account owners have the opportunity to purchase 1x10 pack through the Steam store and 1x10 pack through the WG store to help with the shortfall. Lucky!

Are you saying that you can get the "promo" 10 guineas for 1€ two times for the same account? How's that possible?

[DREAD]
Players
358 posts
2 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

Are you saying that you can get the "promo" 10 guineas for 1€ two times for the same account? How's that possible?

Because Steam has a seperate premium shop, that has seperate offers. And that shop had such a cheap guineas promo as well. So I think, it was possible, to just buy both, if you play with steam. One from WoWS one from Steam.

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,507 posts
1 minute ago, josykay said:

Because Steam has a seperate premium shop, that has seperate offers. And that shop had such a cheap guineas promo as well. So I think, it was possible, to just buy both, if you play with steam. One from WoWS one from Steam.

As you normally need a steam account for the WoWs steam client, you'll only be able to purchase 10 for that steam account in the steam store. You can't purchase from the WoWs site for your steam account, as far as I am aware.

Players
4 posts

The week I got 40 Guineas I got Cossack, so now I have 8 extra that will be converted to Credits in 8.0.

Shop shows 1x, 5x, 20x, 40x packages so you can get whatever you missed.

[ETD5]
Players
269 posts
1,602 battles
1 minute ago, Egoleter said:

As you normally need a steam account for the WoWs steam client, you'll only be able to purchase 10 for that steam account in the steam store. You can't purchase from the WoWs site for your steam account, as far as I am aware.

Also if I recall correctly, there's no way to link steam account with Wargaming account (done a quick search at forum), so seems not really possible to get the offer from both steam and wargaming stores...

Players
199 posts
5,584 battles
1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

You can't purchase from the WoWs site for your steam account, as far as I am aware.

The Steam store isn't nearly as extensive as WG store.

You can buy from WG for your Steam account, of course, you just need to link it to WG (log in using your Steam social profile, then go through account creation, viola).

So, yeah, it was possible for me to buy the 10-pack twice this way and save some grinding.

Edit. N.B. Steam DLC is not compatible with an account created outside of Steam, linking an old account to Steam is possible but Steam DLC won't work for you (and not eligible for refunds).

Sign in to follow this