Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Pre-Register for the World of Warships: Legends Closed Beta on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! - Discussion Thread

18 comments in this topic

[5D]
Players
476 posts
20,615 battles

why would PC players go and play WoWs on an inferior platform with inferior controls lol. it looks like a joke

• Cool 9

Players
23 posts
955 battles

If you look close 0.09 in video legendary commanders are: Scott, Halsey,Sims, Tanaka, Togo, Yamamoto, Swirski and Von Spee.

Now why not put those fellows in original game as reward for permanent campaigns? Or maybe its planned , after all we already got 2 of those commanders...

Players
10 posts
10,738 battles
3 hours ago, Mr_Snoww said:

why would PC players go and play WoWs on an inferior platform with inferior controls lol. it looks like a joke

Because it will be a utter and total noobfest - And for those who know how to bow tank/slope armor etc it will be pretty lulz for the first few months.

• Funny 2

[IRON7]
Players
600 posts
351 battles
5 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

The first Closed Beta weekend kicks off on December 21. Follow the sign-up links for either PS4 or XBOX ONE here!

Read the full article

Why? I play on a superior platform now. Why would I want to regress?

• Cool 1

[SWTP]
Players
387 posts
6,474 battles
2 godziny temu, antean napisał:

Why? I play on a superior platform now. Why would I want to regress?

proxy.duckduckgo_com.jpg.951d2d547cab5dfaa359eb7b01f871c4.jpg

[COSTS]
[COSTS]
Beta Tester
131 posts
6,953 battles

And making something like this cross-plattform rather than divide the playerbase even more is out of the question...

• Cool 1

Players
353 posts
1,485 battles
22 hours ago, Negativvv said:

So the rumours WG dumbed down CVs for consoles is true...

Although, if they're not going to bother making it work cross-platform, why bother changing it if (as it seems) most of the current playerbase are highly sceptical about the rework? *hopeful face* :Smile_smile:

I guess there must be good reasons, but not making it cross-platform seems like a wasted opportunity to grow the playerbase; I'm a bit confused about that decision.

[META]
[META]
Players
73 posts
11,903 battles

I dont want to register .. I also dont own an xbox or ps4 ..

I hope a simplified console system wont interfere to much with pc players .. cv rework is suspiciously looking to work with consoles ..

Players
1,542 posts
6,477 battles

"The CV rework has nothing to do with console and is because of bla, Skill gap, bla bla, RTS, bla bla*".....................................What a bunch of *****

bd497e5aecf63fe6be17787e30d6df16df8854339e277b05913dcd5109b77ea6.jpg

majority of CV players told you so.

[IRON7]
Players
1 post
820 battles

I’ll gladly take an invite. 

My computer is not what its use to be so it overheats and shuts down. The game for me is below playable. Yet I have so much fun. But playing on ps4 for me, that would be an upgrade❤️😂

• Cool 2

Players
1 post
On 12/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

The first Closed Beta weekend kicks off on December 21. Follow the sign-up links for either PS4 or XBOX ONE here!

Read the full article

This may be a stupid question, but when will we know if we have been invited to participate in the closed beta?

Players
296 posts

Please note that the key distribution for the Closed Beta Weekend among the lucky ones will happen around 08:00 UTC on December 21st as opposed to December 18th!
This is done so you can start playing the game right after you download it.

World of Warships: Legends

On 12/17/2018 at 1:56 PM, MrConway said:
''I just checked with the Legends guys and unfortunately it seems Scandinavia as a whole is currently not supported yet''