Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nautical_Metaphor

Bogus amounts of ship XP

6 comments in this topic

Players
1,155 posts
9,040 battles

Hi

I just noticed I allegedly have over 700K ship XP on my Orlan. That is by far the largest amount of frozen ship XP on any of my ships and it is completely inexplicable.

I'm not one of these frequent Tier I players. Wowsnumbers shows 13 Battles in that particular ship, top result: 626 base XP. I was going to mention it in Current Updates - Bug reports but wanted to make sure first that it's not one of my frequent oversights of something normal and obvious again. I've checked all my other ships and all their numbers look plausible.

Bogus.jpg

Quality Poster
3,299 posts
8,375 battles

Played a lot of Soviet based Halloween ships? Or a rental Moskva for clan battles?

Whenever an event or rental ship gets removed from your account, the amount of XP earned on that event or rental ship gets moved to the corresponding T1 ship of that nation.

So e.g. 200k XP earned on a rental Moskva in Clanbattles would be transferred to 200k XP on the Orlan.

• Cool 3

Players
1,155 posts
9,040 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, Allied_Winter sagte:

Played a lot of Soviet based Halloween ships? Or a rental Moskva for clan battles?

Aaaah so it must be mostly Svjatozar XP. Thx!

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,193 posts
11,680 battles
14 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Whenever an event or rental ship gets removed from your account, the amount of XP earned on that event or rental ship gets moved to the corresponding T1 ship of that nation.

So e.g. 200k XP earned on a rental Moskva in Clanbattles would be transferred to 200k XP on the Orlan.

Nah. OP is just a reroller. Having played 10k lost matches in coop with Orland before the reroll. :Smile_teethhappy:

Joking OC. I never knew that Allied. Thanks.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this