Sign in to follow this  
Maddog30

Looking for a Clan that is serious about clan battles (closed)

10 comments in this topic

[PRIDE]
Beta Tester
206 posts
6,828 battles

Hi there  

I am looking for a clan that is serious about clan battles and can have fun in divisions uses Discord or ts3 communicates in English and has mature players that are over 18 years old.

The clan I am looking for is around my win rate has finished in typhoon or storm league (if your a new clan but have good set up feel free to message me).

As you can see I have not found the right clan yet but i hope to have trial to give each other a chance see if we are both good fits.

Thanks very much for reading this 

[SBS]
Players
180 posts

Hi Maddog

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
391 posts
5,803 battles

Apply Now!

Register now!

Register and Apply Now

Elite Naval Forces Official Website

[-ENF-] Teamspeak Server

[-ENF-] Discord Server

We are about to enter storm league and feel free to join us on voice chat for more information

International || +18 Mature || Good Manners || Teamwork

Honor || Respect || Commitment

[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,015 battles

@Maddog30

Hey, i can find a space for you, we're half way up storm and run 2 teams every clan battle day.

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - to take part you would ideally have (or be reasonably close to) at least a T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 55%)

Minimum 1000 battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English.

jOsylpG.jpg

Sign in to follow this