Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MaxxyNL

Winning Camo Design Contest - Błyskawica

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Hello,

 

Recently we had the Camouflage Design Contest - Błyskawica

 

The winner of the contest was @Pecztery1337  with his Szarza design.

 

The following questions are for:

@MrConway @Crysantos @Tuccy

 

Question 1: When will we, the Community, get the opportunity to unlock/buy this camo?

Question 2: Will the other Top 10 submissions also become available in the near future, or will it only be the winning design that will be added to the game?

Question 3: Can we, the Community, expect more of these kind of contests in the near future? (Design a camo / emblem / patch)

 

beffa634-f3e2-11e8-8557-38eaa735f4cc.png

Edited by MaxxyNL
Added image winning design
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,584 posts
6,874 battles
17 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

Question 1: When will we, the Community, get the opportunity to unlock/buy this camo?

SoonTM

 

I haven't seen any dates posted anywhere, so even if WG staff knows them they probably can't tell them to you.

 

Follow the news portal to know when it's coming

 

18 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

Question 2: Will the other Top 10 submissions also become available in the near future, or will it only be the winning design that will be added to the game?

Going by the previous "design a camo" contest only the 1st one gets introduced

 

18 minutes ago, MaxxyNL said:

Question 3: Can we, the Community, expect more of these kind of contests in the near future? (Design a camo / emblem / patch)

Seeing how this isn't the first case of WG doing this I don't see why would the stop. It's a nice community event.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,424 posts
2,332 battles
On 12/9/2018 at 8:47 PM, MaxxyNL said:

Hello,

 

Recently we had the Camouflage Design Contest - Błyskawica

 

The winner of the contest was @Pecztery1337  with his Szarza design.

 

The following questions are for:

@MrConway @Crysantos @Tuccy

 

Question 1: When will we, the Community, get the opportunity to unlock/buy this camo?

Question 2: Will the other Top 10 submissions also become available in the near future, or will it only be the winning design that will be added to the game?

Question 3: Can we, the Community, expect more of these kind of contests in the near future? (Design a camo / emblem / patch)

 

beffa634-f3e2-11e8-8557-38eaa735f4cc.png

 

 

Question 1: When will we, the Community, get the opportunity to unlock/buy this camo?

  • In a couple of months™ - when it is ready :)

Question 2: Will the other Top 10 submissions also become available in the near future, or will it only be the winning design that will be added to the game?

  • Only the winning entry is planned for implementation, however we might look at some of the others in future.

Question 3: Can we, the Community, expect more of these kind of contests in the near future? (Design a camo / emblem / patch)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×