Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sgt_Hakeswell

Logging on to forum, prem shop and in game

4 comments in this topic

Players
23 posts
4,806 battles

Hi Guys - is anyone here having trouble logging in.  Three time this weekend I have had to reset my pass word to login.  It has been weird, I was logged into the forum but when I jumped to the premium shop I had to re-log in and it wouldn't let me, even though it's the same account details.  I then tried to log into the game and again I had trouble.  Is this just me or is anyone else suffering the same?

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,809 battles

Are you 100% sure nobody has access to your account, and keeps changing your password? (brother/sister/roommate....)

If the problem keeps re-occuring, feel free to contact WG Support and explain your problem to them.

Good luck!

Edited by MaxxyNL
Added link to WG Support page

Players
23 posts
4,806 battles
1 hour ago, MaxxyNL said:

Are you 100% sure nobody has access to your account, and keeps changing your password? (brother/sister/roommate....)

If the problem keeps re-occuring, feel free to contact WG Support and explain your problem to them.

Good luck!

Positive - only my wife and myself live here.

[DC-DK]
Players
2,066 posts
23,542 battles

Logging on to the right server?????? Was asked a few days ago to help my son log in after he had re installed the game.... I fought for 15 min entering his email and password. Which I knew was correct,. Until I noticed he had installed the NA client

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this