Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dukewerth1

MM and crash

4 comments in this topic

[TCNF]
Players
23 posts
1,860 battles

Hi,

I don't post very often but this time it's enough. Today, 13 battles. 11 battles where I fall against +2 top! (t5 vs t7, t7 vs t9)The 2 others were when I was in t9!! So only t10.. Going to be boring while you are the only t7, when you can't get anything in range... (cruiser) And when I can do something, crash (3 times today!!)

I'm wondering I'm the only u to be so unlucky or is it just because WG doesn't care about his game (except add new premiums ships ofc)??

[ADRIA]
Players
4,222 posts
6,782 battles
20 minutes ago, Dukewerth1 said:

Hi,

I don't post very often but this time it's enough. Today, 13 battles. 11 battles where I fall against +2 top! (t5 vs t7, t7 vs t9)The 2 others were when I was in t9!! So only t10..

Unlucky streaks happen. I wonder why you don't complain when you are top tier for the whole evening? And yes, that does happen.

[TCNF]
Players
23 posts
1,860 battles
4 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Unlucky streaks happen. I wonder why you don't complain when you are top tier for the whole evening? And yes, that does happen.

Well, because I'm not often top tier .... I did 1 300 battles (something like that) and maybe 20% top tier ... (ask your fleet mates, when I'm in a div with them, never top ^^)

[ADRIA]
Players
4,222 posts
6,782 battles
14 minutes ago, Dukewerth1 said:

I did 1 300 battles (something like that) and maybe 20% top tier

And this is what you  call confirmation bias. Unless, of course, you actually have something to back up your claim with?

Even at the worst tiers - t8 and t5 - you meet the +2 "just" around 50% of games (basing that on MM recorded from all my games over the last year - and yes, I do have something to back that up with. I can give you all those screenshots if you want to go through them) with being top tier at a rate of about 25...30%. Is that number of bottom tier games far too much? Yeah. But it's far from being "always only bottom tier"

And you can fix that by playing something like t7 where you are top tier nearly as often as t10 ships are.

Sign in to follow this