You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MS_Surface

Server down every night for the last 3 days

10 comments in this topic

Players
345 posts

For the last 3 days, at around 3AM, when server population is between 2.5k and 3k players the server "dies". Everybody gets a message of "Server overloaded". The server stays down until there's around 1.6k to 1.8k players then it starts working again.

Meanwhile, everyone is at game interface chat commenting how they can't start battles and why it's happening without being noticed. Some players, like me, play a lot at night and since this is becoming a rule and not an exception, you may want to take a look at it. People pay Premium time, this is not reasonable at all.

Please check this out. It happened today at 3AM, and yesterday and the day before as well, at least. Thanks.

server_overloaded.jpg.f8f8ff937cc0da18ff623e62db824eed.jpg

[WULF]
Players
15 posts
10,601 battles

Problem still occurring. Server overload yet again tonight.

This must be forth night in a row now.. Come on WG sort it out please. At least acknowledge the problem, make a statement and and rectify it. 

Don't mind if problem is a "one off " but its happening consistently now . Losing out on completing some of the missions and paying for premium that is worthless to me atm. 

[ARYA]
Players
427 posts
8,778 battles

Russian  server ....

We lost twice in CB because of server disconnections !

Do they care about low quality servers ? no 

Do they care about your money ? yes ...

• Cool 1

Players
345 posts

Well at least Crysantos replied in a post about the same issue that he would inform the devs. I don't understand how they don't have a server monitoring tool, really.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,271 posts
11,810 battles

Hi,

We looked into it and found the issue, should be fixed by tomorrow, definitely by the day after.

Thanks for highlighting it to us!

Have a nice week,

Crysantos

• Cool 1

[PWN]
[PWN]
Beta Tester
19 posts
12,308 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

Hi,

We looked into it and found the issue, should be fixed by tomorrow, definitely by the day after.

Have a nice week,

Crysantos

Can we have compensation for the drreadnought marathon. I have small kids and very limited time to play. I hate when the server is down specially as I have paid premium since closed beta.

Players
345 posts
2 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Hi,

Have a nice week,

Crysantos

Thanks!