Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ruffnecks

Belgium players dont make a chance

3 comments in this topic

[B-P4F]
Players
5 posts
7,859 battles

Hello fellow commanders,

Santa boxes are there a few days but we as Belgium residence cant buy them for some days so ive contacted wargaming. WE WILL NEVER CAN BUY them because of nation rules and they cant help it wargaming said. I find this very disappointing that we wont make a chance for buying this now or in future. This also means we wont make a chance to get some rare ships back in port. Also we needed to contact wargaming by ourself they never made a comment about this. Very disappointing from such a big game developer.

I hope they will learn from this but I don't think so because we are small and with less people in the game, I know if this whas germany, Russia, usa or asia they would make a compensation or take it out of sale so nobody would get them.

Dear regards Ruffnecks

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,517 battles

Don't worry, you won't be alone in this for long considering how the whole lootbox shebang is rolling right now.

And it's for the better imo.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,183 posts
11,680 battles

To be fair this is not on WG but on your government prohibiting lootboxes. And like Aotearas is saying my bet is the lootboxes will be past tense sooner than later.

Sign in to follow this