Sign in to follow this  
Shockwave_67

Looking for mature English speaking clan?

13 comments in this topic

[RYLNV]
Players
147 posts
7,175 battles

Hi all, 

Had a look on the recruitment page but there's that many to choose from I thought I'd filter it down by asking here ...

I am 51 yr old captain, a full time working family man, who is looking for a clan who can accept a mid range player who has t10 ships ready to do battle.

I have been in two clans over this year and cant find a place to weigh anchor tbh.

You are probably looking for a certain type of player and clan member so here's what I have have to offer and what I am looking for ....

• I am a team player who will support team mates in div's or TB's mates with what I have available on my ship.
  • I play most nights and weekends so I am available for division play and team battles.
  • In team battles I prefer direction and structure to team line ups, I also play to win :)
  • I indulge in the odd bit of banter and like to build friendships in voice comms.
  • Available for voice comms whether it be TS3, Discord or Twitch.
  • I am active, therefore I would appreciate it if the clan was active. 

So who is interested in offering a place in there clan?

Thank you for your time in reading my post :)

• Cool 1

[TAW]
Players
322 posts
11,837 battles

Hi Shockwave,

I've sent you a PM before about our clan, but here's a reminder of how to contact us:

Thanks,

Loubader

5bc4be416b070_WWSSEULogo.png.79f83d4dd572373b08f9c2fa2314a714.png

TAW Website
Honor | Friendship | Loyalty | Fairplay
Apply now!
World of Warship Division

[RYLNV]
Players
147 posts
7,175 battles
42 minutes ago, Loubader said:

Hi Shockwave,

I've sent you a PM before about our clan, but here's a reminder of how to contact us:

Thanks,

Loubader

5bc4be416b070_WWSSEULogo.png.79f83d4dd572373b08f9c2fa2314a714.png

TAW Website
Honor | Friendship | Loyalty | Fairplay
Apply now!
World of Warship Division

applied :)

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Players
284 posts

Hi Shockwave

We are very interested in you joining us!

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Swiss, Dutch, Philippine, Australian and Cuban/Spanish members and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles.

We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team (We call this team Vanguard), the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team (We call this team Dreadnought) should they be short of players.

We are looking for Dreadnought team players. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
190 posts
3,680 battles

Hi Shockwave,

I sent you a message in game!

You might fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish. As far as activity expectations, we're pretty casual but we do Clan Battles and are now in the Gale league.

Anyway on to us, we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting nto CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays.  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,761 posts
17,422 battles

Hey buddy we are an eclectic collection of oldish farts here in the BAD Armada community, plenty of members good sized teamspeak and a cracking sense of humour.

Come take a look at us, maybe join TS and see how it goes...

[M_OB]
Players
10 posts
3,651 battles

Hi Shockwave,

looking at the amount of comments I am sure you have found a clan to fit well into... but on the off chance that you haven't M_OB ( Men OverBoard ) are looking for some mature players =].  We are a family run clan ( literally myself / dad and brother are commanders founded it ) we are active daily and do our clan battles 2-4 times a week provided we get the numbers.

If you feel like popping into the discord for a chat feel free I will post message to you (: 

[RYLNV]
Players
147 posts
7,175 battles

Hi to all who responded, I was flattered by the offers of a slot in your clan but I have made my decision and now sorted.

Thanks again to all who replied to my post.

[OGHF]
Players
9 posts
14,162 battles
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, Shockwave_67 said:

Hi all, 

Had a look on the recruitment page but there's that many to choose from I thought I'd filter it down by asking here ...

I am 51 yr old captain, a full time working family man, who is looking for a clan who can accept a mid range player who has t10 ships ready to do battle.

I have been in two clans over this year and cant find a place to weigh anchor tbh.

You are probably looking for a certain type of player and clan member so here's what I have have to offer and what I am looking for ....

• I am a team player who will support team mates in div's or TB's mates with what I have available on my ship.
  • I play most nights and weekends so I am available for division play and team battles.
  • In team battles I prefer direction and structure to team line ups, I also play to win :)
  • I indulge in the odd bit of banter and like to build friendships in voice comms.
  • Available for voice comms whether it be TS3, Discord or Twitch.
  • I am active, therefore I would appreciate it if the clan was active. 

So who is interested in offering a place in there clan?

Thank you for your time in reading my post :)

Hi Shockwave_67, 

Check out OGHF(Old Gits Having Fun)  https://www.oghf.org.uk/  We are a bunch of old guys with a few good players who like to play the game and have a banter.

cookieboy56

P.S Hear from you soon

Sign in to follow this