You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sowercroud

secundary weapons control/some general stuff

6 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
2,164 battles

hello,
there are some issues with the secondary control.

at least you need 2 times, set automatic/target fire on ships. one for each side, because if you have the ability for
secondary fireing just to marked targets with 60% accuracy, you can just set one symbol, at least you need 2, one for each side.

in ship dokumentary, i saw, the hole secondary system is used, for ground and air contact. (in reallife dokumentary).

/some general stuff.

then i saw and i wonder, is this fail-thinking or not->
if you open on minimap, the blue circels, for spotting, ships can wider spott, then plains.
for my opinion, plans should can see more/wider then ships, that means you have there a plot-twist inside ?
or maybe i'm wrong, then i bid for excuse.

you have world of warplains/tanks and warships.

in all 3 games you have 20minutes, to battle, but the differens between this inztanses are,
 warplains-> one people
tanks -> 5 people
warships -> 500 people

warplains -> some kilograms of vehicle
tanks -> some little tons
warships -> some heavy tons.
and then comes the length of the ships.

at least if plains and tanks have 20 minutes time to battle, ships need 40 minutes to battle, because of instanz, because there are bigger and slower.

at least you capping and defending system, make no sense, for warshipgaming, it is more a arenafight between warships, then a "warship-life-game",
the map and instanz have to be more bigger and it need more duty/desteny, of warship-life.

and thank you for reakting to my informations about world of warhships, what i give to you, and i decite, that i want a ingame free money system.
because, you take no money for playing this game, and i dont want and can take money from you.
but you can give me ingame- infinity-money acess.
this is something, that i can live with, for helping and supporting you with my informations.

no need to answer, thank you very much for you work.
regarts
Sem Semiz.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 10 Minuten, Sowercroud sagte:

then i saw and i wonder, is this fail-thinking or not->
if you open on minimap, the blue circels, for spotting, ships can wider spott, then plains.
for my opinion, plans should can see more/wider then ships, that means you have there a plot-twist inside ?
or maybe i'm wrong, then i bid for excuse.

The thing about WoWs is, that it's a game and not reality. That means some facts have to be changed to make the game balanced and fun to play. This might be one of these things.

Vor 11 Minuten, Sowercroud sagte:

at least if plains and tanks have 20 minutes time to battle, ships need 40 minutes to battle, because of instanz, because there are bigger and slower.

This is another one of these things ^^

40min is much time, casual games want quicker games, maybe they just have 20 minutes time and want to play one game. Longer games wouldn't be good for a part of the player base.

Vor 13 Minuten, Sowercroud sagte:

at least you capping and defending system, make no sense, for warshipgaming, it is more a arenafight between warships, then a "warship-life-game",
the map and instanz have to be more bigger and it need more duty/desteny, of warship-life.

I'm repeating myself :fish_book:

Vor 14 Minuten, Sowercroud sagte:

but you can give me ingame- infinity-money acess.

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
2,164 battles
Vor 23 Minuten, Sowercroud sagte:

hello,
there are some issues with the secondary control.

at least you need 2 times, set automatic/target fire on ships. one for each side, because if you have the ability for
secondary fireing just to marked targets with 60% accuracy, you can just set one symbol, at least you need 2, one for each side.

i have here a correction,
you need to set 4 tagets with marker,
for 2 ships, and for 2 plane groups for each side

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
14,664 posts
10,879 battles

The markers are limited for game balance reasons.

For AA there are no sides. Every AA gun shoots everywhere in its range.