Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
yue_ino

Server "overloaded"

27 comments in this topic

[PWNY]
Players
5 posts
6,190 battles

Got the game started with a good mood and then this s**t happend... 20 minutes trying to get in a match with force kick back to port with this  bull popping o so lovely in my face * server overloaded. try again later or select another battle type * 

Any one else got the problem?

anyway i am done with this crap

[HF_30]
Players
78 posts
10,190 battles

Yep. There is a lot of us getting it. 1900 players online and its freaking out. Its been doing this intermittently all week

Players
148 posts

Same problem. Usually in the morning. With 1700 players online, server overloaded ?! Sell more crates, buy some hardware, hire an it guy (who knows, maybe he will optimize the mm also) ..

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,821 battles

Weird, thanks for highlighting it - we'll inform our devs about this!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,821 battles

Hi,

We looked into it and found the issue, should be fixed by tomorrow, definitely by the day after.

Thanks for highlighting it to us!

Have a nice week,

Crysantos

• Cool 1

Players
217 posts
15,535 battles

It is happening again. Last 3 days or so. Server overloaded with 27706 players online. Probably WG needs a bigger server or a second server for the EU.  Probably the game has got more players hence the overload issues. 

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,020 posts
13,520 battles

This has happened to me twice this evening trying to get into a random battle.  It seems as if it's not been fixed.  There were about 26.5K players 'on-line but that does not mean they were in randoms.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,511 posts

It's been happening to me on odd days for a few weeks now. Prolly since the big problems earlier. Not every day, not every battle and re-queuing has worked. Tonight I had an other problem, the client seems to freeze up when I try to remove upgrades from ships. Nothing works.

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,680 battles

I have the same experience every now and then "Server overloaded" - Random Matches.

According to some forum users the game has lost popularity :D

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts

Players hate the CV rework so much they all leave.....so the servers get overloaded with players....lol !!!!

I guess it can't be that bad afterall.....i'm having a good time, and not only in CV :-)

Players
1,461 posts
8,347 battles

the server just kicked me in a game during the rank, my connection had no problems.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,511 posts

All this has a familiar ring to it... I got booted out as well. :Smile_ohmy:

And likewise in the middle of ranked battle. Although, they had already sunk me 2 mins previously....

Quick Edit.. strangely got back in game at first go. My ship is still in battle.

Players
1,461 posts
8,347 battles
4 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

All this has a familiar ring to it... I got booted out as well. :Smile_ohmy:

And likewise in the middle of ranked battle. Although, they had already sunk me 2 mins previously....

It happened to me at the end of the game when I was still alive in a knife battle. I kept the star (the defeat was almost assured) but they reported me two times xD

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,177 battles

Worst of it was we went from a 5* scenario to a guaranteed loss as 4 players got the boot at once.

Perhaps this is WG telling us off for avoiding modes with CVs in...

Sign in to follow this