Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
marmota683

Ship xp does not work 2 tier up?

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts

Hello there, i currently have on my gadjah mada aprox. 1,6 mil xp, and there goes " use the xp earned in this ship to improve her parameters, upgrade this ship, and research next tier SHIPS". I have research the next tier ship, and i would like to jump to tier IX, but apparently i don`t have enough points. I thought having 1,6 mil points....could get me to tier x easy. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

[HOB]
Players
1,169 posts
5,390 battles

XP of present ship can only research modules and NEXT SHIP (1 tier higher). So now you have 1,6 mil of useless xp, which can be only converted with a lot of doublonoons. Need 8 tier? Collect XP on 7. Need on 9? Collect on 8.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,258 posts
6,795 battles

On your way towards t7 you may have noticed that your t1 unlocked a t2, the t2 unlocked the t3, (..), the t6 unlocked the t7, t7 unlocked the t8, now the t8 needs to unlock the t9.

You're 2/3 down the line towards 10 in this line with over 2k battles played in total, and yet you still haven't noticed this?

Players
2 posts

I didnt pay attention to that, bummer. That is not nice. Well, next year welcome tier IX.

Thank you for your replies.

P.S. i just point and shoot, i dont really care about the game, so yeah, did not noticed that.

Sign in to follow this