Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wachinfloky

WACHI HOSTEL

3 comments in this topic

[TEAR]
[TEAR]
WoWs Wiki Team
41 posts
13,387 battles

GREETINGS  FROM TO SPAIN!

SALUDOS DESDE ESPAÑA!

I would like to present my TWITCH channel.

Me gustaría presentaros mi canal de TWITCH.

A small channel without any help, where NUMBERS DO NOT MATTER, NOR THE BAD GAMES NOR. SO JUST HAPPEN GOOD AND ENJOY THE GOOD COMPANY.

Un canal pequeño y sin ningún tipo de ayuda, donde LOS NÚMEROS NO IMPORTAN, NI LAS MALAS PARTIDAS TAMPOCO. TAN SOLO PASARLO BIEN Y DISFRUTAR DE LA BUENA COMPAÑÍA.

This small channel was created to claim the withdrawal of the Spanish forum of the WAR GAMING community, and unexpectedly it was growing little by little.

Este pequeño canal se creo para reivindicar la retirada del foro español de la comunidad WAR GAMING, e inesperadamente fue creciendo poco a poco.

Here you will not find gifts, nor arrogant people who boast of being who they are in this little world.

Aquí no encontraras regalos, ni gente arrogante la cual se jacta de ser quien es en este pequeño mundillo.

Neither do people interested in something continue to be able to continue being who they are.

Tampoco gente interesada en que algo continúe para poder seguir siendo quien es.

So if you want to get out of the conventional and have fun, this is your channel.

Así que si quieres salir de lo convencional y pasarlo bien, este es tu canal.  

TEST 2.png

Sign in to follow this