Xanndros

Filthy casual looking for a clan or just friends!

11 comments in this topic

[POI--]
Beta Tester
3 posts
3,473 battles

Hello!

As the title says, I'm a pretty casual wows player... even though I started playing it in the beta >.> I tend to take long breaks from but I keep coming back.

Like any game out there, it's more fun when you're playing with someone so that's why I'm here.. I'm looking for a clan/community to shoot the crap with on discord while we shoot boats. : )

I'm not a complete scrub (53% wr) but I am pretty rusty right now so nothing too serious right away please. However, down the line I would actually prefer to play competitively. 

Hope to hear from you soon! : )

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
200 posts
3,852 battles

Hi Xanndros,

You might fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish. As far as activity expectations, we're pretty casual but we do Clan Battles and are now in the Gale league.

Anyway on to us, we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting nto CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays.  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

[GF-NL]
Players
33 posts
2,436 battles

You can join: Gaming for Fun – NL [GF-NL], if you want to. A new Dutch/English clan.

*)We spelen voor de lol, en met respect voor teamleden en tegenstanders.

*)Het is leuk als je mee kunt doen met Clan wars, maar niets moet.

*)We begrijpen het als je weinig tijd hebt om te spelen, maar zorg dat je in ieder geval éénmaal in 30 dagen aanwezig bent, of een boodschap achterlaat waarom dat niet gaat.

*)We play for fun, and with respect for team members and opponents.

*)It's nice if you can join Clan wars, but nothing mandatory.

*)We understand it if you don’t have a lot of time to play, but log in at least once in 30 days, or leave a message why you won’t be able.

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
200 posts
3,852 battles

You might fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish. As far as activity expectations, we're pretty casual but we do Clan Battles and are now in the Gale league.

Anyway on to us, we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting into CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays.  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!